Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are funny. If Margot Robbie told you to do something for her while dressed in white lingerie i'm sure you would

and you wouldn't my Friend, unless you are Lady Nemen and then I want to watch but all she would have to say is "My Loins are Moist for you" and I'm Butter :wink1: :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool my Friend
Al

No plans on getting her. The way they censored the corset in the front is so aesthetically unappealing from a lingerie view. The v-taper to the squared off top. just wrong. they really need to carry the v all the way up.

No plans on getting her. The way they censored the corset in the front is so aesthetically unappealing from a lingerie view. The v-taper to the squared off top. just wrong. they really need to carry the v all the way up.

I think it's cause Disney is being hella prude.

I mean they lack the discipline to allow symbolic suggestion to pass as it is classic to the character.

Bland vacant expression with no personality at all was where I was coming from, but hey I am not going to buy her so like what you like...lol

I think that is exactly the kind of expression she should have...being the ice queen and all.

I am not planning to buy this one either, but I think the facial sculpt suits the character (as I know her...admittedly, I don't follow her too closely).

I think that is exactly the kind of expression she should have...being the ice queen and all.

I am not planning to buy this one either, but I think the facial sculpt suits the character (as I know her...admittedly, I don't follow her too closely).

Sultry would have been better IMHO not vacant...lol

Looking forward to this.

I predict a battle damaged Punisher PF as a Sideshow Web exclusive during comic con.

I'm taking several pics on preview night. Probably not posting afterwards.

Sideshow is throwing me off with these reveals. Now I am expecting things. Haha

WHERE'S TODAY'S REVEAL!? Haha

Looking forward to this.

I predict a battle damaged Punisher PF as a Sideshow Web exclusive during comic con.

I'm taking several pics on preview night. Probably not posting afterwards.

If they make that battle damage PF punisher head. I will keep my punisher for sure.

Back