Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Reply, Mark and remember when and if you ever meet Dan, just smile and Do Not Shake his Hand :lol:lol:lol

g7IsB.gif

Be Cool
Al

:horror :lol :rotfl:lol :lol

I'll be sure to wear gloves, Al! :lol

3506466-519418-hand-wearing-rubber-glove-shows-thumb-up-sign.jpg

Kinda looks like a man. And is 'she' growing fins from her scalp? Certainly doesn't look like hair.

Last edited:
I dont think she looks like a man but seeing this I am reminded of the Rogue fiasco. Been a while since ss has tried their hand with a complex female face. I think Mrs Frost and Catwoman will push qc

:lol:lol:lol now that I think about it, Febuary 2015 and what do you have coming out in August? spill it :lol:lol:lol

for me so far in just September WW ,Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead, Hell that's almost $1200

Be Cool my Friend
Al

Well September is actually a big month..lol With those 2 months, I have Megatron Maquette, red Sonja PF, Conan PF, Queen of the dead PF, captain America PF, terminator PF, red hulk PF and supposedly 2 Wonder Woman PFs... I really need some delays :panic:

Well September is actually a big month..lol With those 2 months, I have Megatron Maquette, red Sonja PF, Conan PF, Queen of the dead PF, captain America PF, terminator PF, red hulk PF and supposedly 2 Wonder Woman PFs... I really need some delays :panic:

WHOA! You Win! Hell I feel kinda of embarrassed to even make note of mine, I am so looking forward to seeing the Picgasm when you put them up.

Be Cool my Friend Jason
Al

WHOA! You Win! Hell I feel kinda of embarrassed to even make note of mine, I am so looking forward to seeing the Picgasm when you put them up.

Be Cool my Friend Jason
Al

Nothing I be embarrass my friend. Personally I don't think I even have enough money to cover this yet alone space. Can't wait for Spidey this month too. I still need to buy a new computer after my laptop got locked out :(

Nothing I be embarrass my friend. Personally I don't think I even have enough money to cover this yet alone space. Can't wait for Spidey this month too. I still need to buy a new computer after my laptop got locked out :(

Are you at a WIFI Coffee Bar right now?

Kinds looks like a man. And is 'she' growing fins from her scalp? Certainly doesn't look like hair.

:lol seriously? you think she looks like a man? I think she's one of the prettier sculpts from Sideshow, up there with Red Sonja and the new Vampirella PF. Definitely getting a Margot Robbie vibe from it.

:lol seriously? you think she looks like a man? I think she's one of the prettier sculpts from Sideshow, up there with Red Sonja and the new Vampirella PF. Definitely getting a Margot Robbie vibe from it.

Yup, kinda. Def not getting a pretty vibe from this pic, and the fish fin hair isn't helping. :lol

Back