Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still hope the ex is a COH! If the ES is same as spider woman and as nicely sculpted, then we are ready to roll the dice here! Btw do we know who sculpted this? Also is there full pics yet?

Last edited:
She looks like Olivia Wilde.

Just a little bit.

match2.jpg

Definitely getting a Margot Robbie vibe from it.

My first impression was Amanda Seyfried-ish, but I totally see Margot Robbie now that you've mentioned it. Would love to see her play Emma in the upcoming films if they can pull that off. As for the EX, I'm thinking that it has to be a switch out hand with a whip or crop! :pray:

EmmaFrost-TheWhiteQueen-AdamHughes.jpg

I am not a fan of the hair. Looks clumpy and not detailed enough.. almost as if she's got a hat/helmet on. The rest of her looks fine. I guess we'll get a better opinion of how she comes out in a full reveal.

I'm gonna be picking this one up for sure just wished that the EX was her in her X-men outfit but then that would defeat the purpose of SSC advertising it as the hellfire club version. Although I'd like for the EX to have a switch out hand with a chalice.

Wow that is uncanny. The likeness is almost dead on. She would make a great Emma of she was in the new Xmen movie.

Quick someone get the damn Disney Casting Directors in here.

Like why January Jones, I will never know. Let's get this hottie on the right tracks.

That gif just only solidified my reason to buy 3 Emmas.

Quick someone get the damn Disney Casting Directors in here.

Like why January Jones, I will never know. Let's get this hottie on the right tracks.

That gif just only solidified my reason to buy 3 Emmas.

Idk if Margaret Robbie's got the acting talent. She definitely looks the part though. Yeah january jones is beautiful, but she isn't intimidating at all.

Idk if Margaret Robbie's got the acting talent. She definitely looks the part though. Yeah january jones is beautiful, but she isn't intimidating at all.

Maybe it's because I think she's a ***** in Mad Men.

Yeah Robbie ain't the best, but hell if you do Emma all you need is sexiness, following orders, and look like a cold stone *****. All which I'm sure she is capable of.

The only thing about the statue that doesn't look like Robbie is the eyes. That's where I got Olivia Wilde.

Or Sophia Loren. The girl in the gif does not have that look to her. The look in her eyes actually reminds me of January Jones.

The only thing about the statue that doesn't look like Robbie is the eyes. That's where I got Olivia Wilde.

Or Sophia Loren. The girl in the gif does not have that look to her. The look in her eyes actually reminds me of January Jones.

Well cause apparently January Jones is actually a *****.

:lol

Yeah I get what you mean about the eyes, but in other places her eyes are a bit brighter. I guess it falls down to lighting.

You guys are funny. If Margot Robbie told you to do something for her while dressed in white lingerie im sure you would

You guys are funny. If Margot Robbie told you to do something for her while dressed in white lingerie im sure you would

If she asked, it wouldn't be a matter of "if I would do"...It would be a matter of "if flash could keep up"

Back