Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way. Women are best after 30+. Younger girls are too insecure and some are overly emotional and reactive sometimes just imo. As for Emma PF, they REALLY need to sculpt some detail into that hair. Right now, it looks like melting wax. Something similar to Wonder Woman PF hair showing definition in the strands would make this PF great.

Lol yes so agree with you on the younger women thing. Oh just to protect myself, and it's just my opinion as well. Maybe a lot won't like this then it can be like spider woman, black widow, and scarlet witch with tiny ES for the ex?

Not overly thrilled with the head sculpt - the hair is too simple and looks pretty bad. Her face/eyes also look too fake like a store mannequin.

Waiting for the full reveal...

She looks really good imo considering I had the original PF.

Can't wait to see more. Oddly she looks like she could b sexed up more considering what they have been doing with the dc ladies. Would b appropriate too

No way. Women are best after 30+. Younger girls are too insecure and some are overly emotional and reactive sometimes just imo.
We are talking about polystone? Do you interact with your statues?

You are indeed correct but I would get much more satisfaction staring at a 20 year old over a 35 year old woman :naughty
Starting to sound like a dirty old man :lol My wife is 42!

:horror April???:gah: you mean August right Al?:wave August is going to be a big month for me...so many goodies...

:lol:lol:lol now that I think about it, Febuary 2015 and what do you have coming out in August? spill it :lol:lol:lol

for me so far in just September WW ,Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead, Hell that's almost $1200

Be Cool my Friend
Al

I'm 26, I just prefer my female statues younger them me :)

Nd3vA.gif
:wink1:

Back