Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like what I see so far--can't wait to see the entire figure. Original shorter hair HS for the EX? Not sure what else they could switch out except maybe a hand turning to diamond? Other than that maybe they'll add a print like they used to.

Like what I see so far--can't wait to see the entire figure. Original shorter hair HS for the EX? Not sure what else they could switch out except maybe a hand turning to diamond? Other than that maybe they'll add a print like they used to.

Would be cool to do prints again, but yeah a COH or swappable hand like I said. It's hard to say really.

I'm 26, I just prefer my female statues younger them me :)

You kids thinking that women in their mid 30's can't be hot. :lol

Evangeline-matthew-fox-and-evangeline-lilly-4158453-993-1500.jpg

Seriously hahaha. I couldn't be arsed with insecure 20 somethings.... Women hit their stride in their 30's.

I don't think she looks old at all... she reminds me alot of Margot Robbie from Wolf of Wall Street.

I think there will be a COH with the shorter 90s hair style.

While we are all wishing, make that Booty Tight and Right FTW :wink1:

I keep hearing that some want the clear form but that is incorrect, it's he Diamond Form, that said for those that don't read (like CBG)
her abilities are
Telepathy
Mind reading and control
Memory alteration
Mental bolts
Induced paralysis
Illusion casting
Astral projection
Capable of shape-shifting into a solid diamond form which grants her superhuman strength, stamina, psychic immunity, and durability

I keep looking at those eyes, wouldn't it be a cool option if they lit up and in conjunction with that a raised arm or arms with her hands pointing at her head directing her Telepathy abilities at her victim but I doubt we will get a Diamond Form COH

Be Cool
Al

An 80's Byrne style COH would be nice. A hellfire Club Emma would look great as an EX. Not really looking for diamond form Emma. I sure as hell hope we don't get a diamond head COH EX. That would be as useful as the human COH on the Colossus COM.

Back