Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! Exactly what I've been waiting for. Can't wait to see the full thing.

Evil ass White Queen, going right next to classic Storm and Wolverine PFs...bring on Phoenix and Nightcrawler, I'm loving the old school X-Men.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting an Evil Lyn vibe...from the MOTU live action movie:

meg_foster.jpeg

Looking at this again she looks really good so far. I'm surprise the marvel line is finally getting some love. I bet ES will be huge on her so I may wait for a coupon before ordering in a few months after release. Maybe after release if she is a 450.00 statue. Who's the sculptor?

She kind of looks like Miranda Cosgrove...sort of. I don't really mind though.

I'm glad those are the eye colors, and more brighter and we get either one of these two:
beware-the-white-walkers.jpg
Alexandra-daddario-9.jpg

I mean Daddario is sexy, so I again, I don't really mind..

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting an Evil Lyn vibe...from the MOTU live action movie:

meg_foster.jpeg

The facial structure shares some similarities although the PF looks a little more feminized/softer. Especially the nose and nose bridge.

This art looks like the same person who did spider woman, rogue and red Sonja? Is it possible he's the same sculptor? If so I may need this next to my spider woman EX. Both would be amazing together!

Lol....I was thinking the same thing about Spidey's comment...lol.

I think her face and especially her eyes are just so awesomely inviting. What a beautiful face...at least to me it is.

Spidey must be Dan Bilzerian to be so picky.

Under an hour and we've already got "Looks like a man/ugly face," googly eyes are inevitable, edition size guesses and CBG stating he'll wait for a coupon and get it down the road, followed up only a few minutes later by him reevaluating just how beautiful a statue this really is and saying he must own it -- though the edition size will likely be huge. Not bad, not bad at all :wink1: :lol

maybe have her on a hellfire club themed base? anyway, this is nice but not part of what I would collect.

Back