Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first reaction was "wow", when looking at her boobs. Apologies to all the female collectors out there, but yeah, i looked at her boobs first. Then I looked at her face and my reaction was "hmmm". I have to admit that I am not completely sold on her face. It is not looking like the Hellfire Club Emma Frost that I remember. More like a stripper in a White Queen costume. I hope the hair is not finished in that photo because it looks like clumps of polystone painted blonde. Not much sculpting, especially on the right side of her face.

This is what I hate about Sideshow. They can't maintain any type of consistency in their statues, especially in the same line. This belongs with the X-Men, all of which have been done in a more comic style and then they go and do another WQ with a realistic portrait. :slap

Will wait for the full reveal, but I am not sold on this yet.

My first reaction was "wow", when looking at her boobs. Apologies to all the female collectors out there, but yeah, i looked at her boobs first. Then I looked at her face and my reaction was "hmmm". I have to admit that I am not completely sold on her face. It is not looking like the Hellfire Club Emma Frost that I remember. More like a stripper in a White Queen costume. I hope the hair is not finished in that photo because it looks like clumps of polystone painted blonde. Not much sculpting, especially on the right side of her face.

This is what I hate about Sideshow. They can't maintain any type of consistency in their statues, especially in the same line. This belongs with the X-Men, all of which have been done in a more comic style and then they go and do another WQ with a realistic portrait. :slap

Will wait for the full reveal, but I am not sold on this yet.

I think the blurred detail in the hair is the photoshop softening effect they added with the platinum blond hair... it is obscuring detail.

Really? I am not seeing Newman's style at all. To me it screams Miller.

I definitely see Newman, those eyes and lips remind me to other sculpts of his, but anyway we'll find out with the full reveal ;)

000-1.jpg

Hmmm not sure... Kind of looks like Emma Frost in her mid 30's, Would need to see all the pictures.... I'm also hoping XM shows a preview of their Emma Frost before this comes out so I an see if I like theirs better..

Back