Email from Goodshipped mentioning H1N1 Virus ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got an email from goodshipped on ebay telling me something I had ordered had shipped from them but then at the end of the message found this.

The H1N1 Virus is very fierce now. We had experienced similar situation in Hong Kong
during 2003, the very famous and deadly SARS ..... and during that time, Hong Kong was a dead city. No one on the street and everyone wear masks .. . But we always believe things will get better.

Just be careful and avoid going out if it can be avoided, and my friendly advice based on our past experience with SARS:

- Always wear masks when you go out
- clean your hands many times everyday, especially after going out
- Don't touch your face, eyes, mouth ...etc with hands
- sleep early, states healthy

What has this got to do with my ebay item ? :confused::lol
Is he trying to say the virus could be in the parcel. :monkey4:lol:horror

I just got an email from goodshipped on ebay telling me something I had ordered had shipped from them but then at the end of the message found this.

The H1N1 Virus is very fierce now. We had experienced similar situation in Hong Kong
during 2003, the very famous and deadly SARS ..... and during that time, Hong Kong was a dead city. No one on the street and everyone wear masks .. . But we always believe things will get better.

Just be careful and avoid going out if it can be avoided, and my friendly advice based on our past experience with SARS:

- Always wear masks when you go out
- clean your hands many times everyday, especially after going out
- Don't touch your face, eyes, mouth ...etc with hands
- sleep early, states healthy

What has this got to do with my ebay item ? :confused:
Is he trying to say the virus could be in the parcel. :monkey4:lol:horror

They're trying to poison you Tay...run away, run away!!!! :google:google:google

Did their listing include a 'free public service announcement'? :confused::monkey3 :lol

Oh no! Any item from Hong Kong could be infected!:google

All Hot Toys items are potentially deadly!

To be fair, any item from anywhere coud be infected, (if it can travel that way?), so I am not going to worry.

Oh no, I knew you were being sarcastic. My post was not in response to yours, just to the fact GoodShipped sent an email like that.

outbreak(1).jpg

So you guys seriously think they could mean that the parcel could be infected !. :lol
Couldn't they have warned me before they sent it ?!. :lol
I'm gonna have to wear one of those suits to pick it up. :lol

Its ony a 1/6 tie and gun. :lol

I was totally thinking: Hmmm, figures from that movie might be cool, then paged down to The mike's sig and was stuck there for 15 minutes, wondering what I had been doing.

Bums I work in a medical centre.

Thats nice of goodshipped, hes a pretty good guy but i dont think that would be an ideal gift to pass on. See if you can just get a small gift or discount on your next buy.

A friend of mine is a Pharmacist, and We've had a few good laughs at H1N1, and all the Crazyness that's ensued over it. It's just a strand of the flu that's unresponsive to the flu shot. Take care of yourself, and go to the doctor, and You'll be fine.
The only problem is when people think "it's just a cold, I'll be fine in a few days" and ignore it. you know what, you do that with the regular flu ( which few people get due to flu shots now) and it will kill you too. Earlier this year when the Pig cold was in full swing and the insanity was at a high, and i believe it had already killed somewhere between 6-10 Americans, would you like to know how many people had ALREADY died this year to the Regular flu?

80. at that time 80 Americans had died to the regular Flu.

I'd assume the situation was similar in the UK.

Wheee media propaganda.

Back