• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

elvis1976 ww2 vesrsion wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
00this figure is beautiful in detail bones claws fully weathered down to the boots all the backbacks are cloth this figure is insane i hate to get rid of this but i need some extra cash at the moment 800usd firm pm me if interested i have a few projects i need to get out the way.

Last edited:
Thanks my man I hate to get rid of this I really do but I got to get some other stuff done

Yeah this is one of a kind man the detail is insane bro the best wolverine out to date I wish I could keep him but with the holidays and stuff I'm short on cash.

Thanks bro come on guys help a fellow freak out want to sell fast ill do 700 best I can do this thing is amazing fellas it's worth way more than what I am asking to me

ill do 600 guys but i really cant go any lower than that and u would have to pay shipping pm me if interested thanks

I can do 600 shipped guys so I'm including the shipping for free so please pm me if anyone is interested going to try eBay but really would rather see a fellow freak who would cherish him have this.

What a great figure! I really love the concept but have no spare money to spend :(
I really hope that you find a fellow freak to grab it before ebay! :)

Thanks my man yeah if you watched wolverine origins he is from the opening seen when him and his brother fought in ww2

Bump this s*%t to the mofo top!!!! What's goodie people no one wants this bad boy I really can't be leave there is not a lot of die hard wolverine fans like me in this forume I mean this figure is a beauty and the new hot toys version is not even close in comparison to this or the detail I mean big whoop you get the none claws Robbie already hooked everyone who wanted then up so I don't no come one guys really no one?????

Bump it to the top 500 plus shipping come on freaks where's the love for wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back