Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • ZUCKUSS • SNOWSPEEDER LUKE • MYTHOS BEN KENOBI V2

Awesome.

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • ZUCKUSS • SNOWSPEEDER LUKE • MYTHOS BEN KENOBI V2

Thanks a lot my friends.

Next one in my line of MYTHOS inspired Star Wars charachter will be LUKE SKYWALKER THE HERMIT JEDI.

Luke Skywalker came to think that heremitism was a compulsory passage in the life of a Jedi lest he or she would be tempted to seek power over others.

More pics once he is completely done.

IMG_1672_zpsgeurvmph.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •MYTHOS BEN KENOBI•MYTHOS HAN SOLO•MYTHOS SKYWALKER

Now that is impressive. Brilliant.

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •MYTHOS BEN KENOBI•MYTHOS HAN SOLO•MYTHOS SKYWALKER

I'm really impressed! I know your art but every time you leave me without word! You are able to capture the essence of star wars! :clap

Strap Back mate mind fricking blowing

What a custom, I love it

Can you make the new Star Wars film, please?

:lol man I would love or at least some charachter designs but it's already done.

Too bad! They should have seen your customs before. The few scenes that were published are not really encouraging ...

Looks fantastic! We'll see how close you are when TFA opens :)

THanks a lot my friends.

BOUNTY HUNTERS on the work bench.
More progress on Zuckuss, i made a custom rifle for him as the Hasbro one was really bad and toyish, I alos made some bendy hands.
I also completely reworked my Dengar, new head scarf, new armor and paint, full weatheirng custom gloves. I still need to add the armor on the legs but so far so good.

IMG_1787_zpsrticvjmd.jpg

IMG_1790_zpspdmotgq9.jpg

Here's a farmboy Luke I have done more than a year ago. I finally decided to put it on the body. I finally found a body that work good for younger Luke.
I will probably swithc the head with the HT one once it's out.

IMG_1798_zps9ustbr8r.jpg

IMG_1801_zpsab0h7wrd.jpg

and a random pilot i'm also working on. I wanted to stay in the same vibe as the other one but with my own touch.

IMG_1805_zps7fwbf920.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •MYTHOS BEN KENOBI, SKYWALKER•BOUNTY HUNTERS

Brilliant stuff mate. Absolutely love your vision on Dengar and your Rebel pilot.

Beautiful man. Your weathering takes your phenomenal work to another level. Always has that real world lived in look to it. :clap

Great work here! The flight suit is a breath of fresh air, as well.

Man I'd love to get my mitts on one of those Luke head sculpts...

Those all look stellar! Dengar in particular looks amazing.

The white in Tatooine Luke's eyes looks a bit too bright but it might just be the lighting. Love the outfit - is that the hasbro shirt/jacket?

Wow mate they are awesome. Love Dengar as he looks really mean the the custom pilot is a cool design

Back