Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • ZUCKUSS • SNOWSPEEDER LUKE

That Zuckuss is one of the best I've seen. Amazing work on the custom harness and gear. It is a pretty amazing sculpt for a Hasbro figure.

The snowspeeder Luke is also really cool, it really is such an awesome custom project (that hopefully HT will get around to doing officially) - only thing I'd give as a suggestion is add the parka collar (puffy sort of thing that goes up behind his neck.)

That Zuckuss is one of the best I've seen. Amazing work on the custom harness and gear. It is a pretty amazing sculpt for a Hasbro figure.

The snowspeeder Luke is also really cool, it really is such an awesome custom project (that hopefully HT will get around to doing officially) - only thing I'd give as a suggestion is add the parka collar (puffy sort of thing that goes up behind his neck.)

Thank you and you are right about the jacket collar. It is one thing I still need to do.
I bought a loose Hoth Luke vest and was gonna dye the collar in orange and instal it to my orange jacket.

Very nicely done. I like your style.

MYTHOS BEN KENOBI 1/6 scale custom figure v.2 teaser pic.

IMG_1631_zpslhgqwaau.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • ZUCKUSS • SNOWSPEEDER LUKE • MYTHOS BEN KENOBI V2

Very impressive. Super stuff Seb. Well done.

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • ZUCKUSS • SNOWSPEEDER LUKE • MYTHOS BEN KENOBI V2

Hey Seb,
Wondering if you've ever seen these photos from deleted scenes from ROTJ.

Yup I did and that is a part of my inspiration for my Mythos Solo :)

Mythos Solo you say? :rock

That Kenobi looks freaking amazing.

Here's a very first pics of my Mythos version of the Corellian smuggler.
Of course he will be fully loaded. This is a first test shot pics of the direction I want to go. He will have duster and all.

IMG_1650_zpsxdfboetn.jpg

That looks outstanding, dude. Love the weathering style.

Very cool take on Solo... I hope you do an entire Mythos line :duff

All I can think right now is Wow!:clap

Back