Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN/DARTH VADER•JANGO FETT•MANDALORIANS

Lol i can't be on all front. I have been very busy in my own custom thread and my lotr custom thread:)

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN/DARTH VADER•JANGO FETT•MANDALORIANS

Do you have a recipe for your Anakin? I am mostly interested in the glove you used. I plan on making my own based on a sideshow and just wondering how close I can get to yours with those parts (after the needed modding ofcourse)

Mandalorians look fantastic. So many great looking pieces on all your threads though.

Do you have a recipe for your Anakin? I am mostly interested in the glove you used. I plan on making my own based on a sideshow and just wondering how close I can get to yours with those parts (after the needed modding ofcourse)

Everything I used comes from the Medicom figure. :)

Mandalorians are out of this world....:wink1: Sooooooooo Coooooooooooool.
Need more pic's please. :lecture
Especially love the female one, but both are Spectacular, most SS and HT out of the box figures must seem lacking compared to your customs.

STUNNING Star Wars customs SEB!!!!!!!!

Everything I used comes from the Medicom figure. :)

Dang, I suddenly regret buying the Sideshow version on ebay a few days ago hearing this.. Especially worried about fitting the glove on a truetype body :/

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS OBI WAN•CHEWBACCA•ANAKIN/DARTH VADER•JANGO FETT

Got some mandalorians helmet sculpted by Callous in a deal and decided to build some Bounty Hunters.

IMG_0742_zps61b71731.jpg

IMG_0743_zps97555f42.jpg

IMG_0744_zps129f5560.jpg

IMG_0745_zps19cabe16.jpg

IMG_0748_zps9df74171.jpg

IMG_0740_zpsba50511b.jpg

IMG_0739_zpsa309a51e.jpg

IMG_0738_zps48288716.jpg

IMG_0735_zps8bb43e3e.jpg

2 of the very finest customs I have ever seen. Completely original and yet they look like they belong in the SW universe. Incredible work! You have talent, sir. :thud:

I'm blinded by your awesomeness as always Seb :)

Good to see some mandorlorians which aren't just repaints, they are unique helm designs yet still go with original fett features

Incredible designs , immaculately executed . As always .:clap

Putting the final touches on my Boba.
I'm working on this since forever and just can't put an end on it.

IMG_0161_zps0efe3a21.jpg

and Jango also almost complete.

IMG_0162_zpsd3e204a3.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS OBI WAN•JANGO FETT•MANDALORIANS•BOBA FETT

Very nice Elvis! Jango looks great. Grab a sideshow headsculpt when its released and it will be perfect. Just don't add the sperm shooters :)

Nice work Elvis - as always. :duff

It makes me feel more motivated to get my own customs going; my AR for all things SW prevents me from buying most of SSC's stock figures. :lol

Wow. Just WOW.

Those Mythos mods are by far some of the best modding work I've ever seen. I like those more than the actual Mythos statues I think! Great work man.

Putting the final touches on my Boba.
I'm working on this since forever and just can't put an end on it.
Yep...Customizing Boba will do that to you. I've been working on mine (on & off) for over 5 years now.

I didn't know this thread existed! This is a SW fans wet dream. I have a lot of reading to do. Thank you

Back