Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •Orrimaarko•SULLUSTAN•SNOWSPEEDER AND HOTH LUKE

Amazing dude. What is your technique for the snow weathering?

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •Orrimaarko•SULLUSTAN•SNOWSPEEDER AND HOTH LUKE

Looking great as always.

And yes... if you don't mind, please share your snow weathering techniques... I'm trying to figure out how I'm going touch up the figures in my Hoth diorama.

Best Luke ever, Seb.

Amazing dude. What is your technique for the snow weathering?

Looking great as always.

And yes... if you don't mind, please share your snow weathering techniques... I'm trying to figure out how I'm going touch up the figures in my Hoth diorama.

With pleasure. I used a mix of both those techniques. The product is Krycell.

KRYCELL WASH - WWW.PRECISIONICEANDSNOW.COM
KRYCELL EXTRA - WWW.PRECISIONICEANDSNOW.COM

Thanks for the info!

-
Dennis

dude!! those lukes are awesome!! another home run!

Bad ass lukes seb. Love both but yea the snowspeeder pilot is my fave look too. Outstanding as always:rock

Great work as always! Apologies if I have missed it, but where is the Sullustan head sculpt from?

General Kenobi.

I started with the SS figure.

Repainted the armor and added weathering and battle damages.
I weathered the cape and tunic too.
I used a HT stormtrooper body and decided to use his Jedi belt insted of the clone one.
The head was sculpted by Caine and painted by me.

IMG_3664_zpsxxhknlbp.jpg

IMG_3663_zpsaiucgsbu.jpg

IMG_3662_zps8cpskqzh.jpg

and finally finished my Mon Calamari.
I still need to insert the eyes properly but other than that he is done.

IMG_3665_zpspuompczl.jpg

IMG_3666_zpszovywsim.jpg

IMG_3667_zpsdo8okg3h.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •SNOWSPEEDER AND HOTH LUKE•GENERAL KENOBI•MON CALAMA

A Boushh upgrade.

Used a new and better proportioned body. Repainted Tomy helmet, weathered the clothing and got a new collar/chest armor that I repainted.

IMG_3710_zpsnzypzxpc.jpg

IMG_3711_zpsrld6d3m3.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •SNOWSPEEDER AND HOTH LUKE•GENERAL KENOBI•MON CALAMA

A Boushh upgrade.

Used a new and better proportioned body. Repainted Tomy helmet, weathered the clothing and got a new collar/chest armor that I repainted.

IMG_3710_zpsnzypzxpc.jpg

IMG_3711_zpsrld6d3m3.jpg

That looks fantastic. Out of the box I can't stand the pristine clothing. [emoji122]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back