Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •DARTH REVAN•NIHILUS•MALAK

Orrimaarko was a male Dressellian who served the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War against the Galactic Empire.

Thanks to master Duan for the amazing head, poncho and vest.
Pruneface was always a figure I loved when i was a kid. Too bad we doesn't see them more in the movie.

IMG_3575_zpsmsikjg3e.jpg

IMG_3573_zpsq7gndkzk.jpg

IMG_3570_zpskr0sqb43.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •DARTH REVAN•NIHILUS•MALAK•Orrimaarko

:thud: Dude... he looks freaking incredible! Wow. Amazing job.

Wow Seb, he he turned out great. Yet again, another awesome creation you've done.:clap
I can't get over that "there is some $h!t about to go down" look he has…& he might be the one to start it.

:thud: Dude... he looks freaking incredible! Wow. Amazing job.

Amazing job Seb. Wow.

Looks great man....

Very cool figures great work

Sweet Pruneface!

Thanks my friends!

Wow Seb, he he turned out great. Yet again, another awesome creation you've done.:clap
I can't get over that "there is some $h!t about to go down" look he has…& he might be the one to start it.

Thanks Duane and thank you again for the awesome items :)

Malak and Prune Face are stunning.

Ron

Thanks man!

Here's my custom Sullustan Rebel Soldier inspired by the Battlefront game.

IMG_3595_zpsql8q0jz0.jpg

IMG_3597_zpsy3phffu7.jpg

IMG_3599_zpsh335cq0g.jpg

IMG_3602_zps2n6ddhfw.jpg

and my updated Scavenger Rey.
Updated the goggles (used the one from the 12" Lego figure) and thanks to Duane for his work on the tabbard.

IMG_3603_zpsdqvrooyb.jpg

IMG_3604_zpsomfqk3so.jpg

IMG_3605_zpsfqmnij3z.jpg

IMG_3607_zpsune4m86b.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •DARTH REVAN•NIHILUS•MALAK•Orrimaarko•SULLUSTAN

Excellent work as always. Love the detail you pack into your customs.

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •DARTH REVAN•NIHILUS•MALAK•Orrimaarko•SULLUSTAN

Incredible!

To you, Dorgmal Snow, and other fantastic artists... Just remember when I make mine, I prefer the term "Inspired by" instead of "Plagiarize." ;)

Incredible!

To you, Dorgmal Snow, and other fantastic artists... Just remember when I make mine, I prefer the term "Inspired by" instead of "Plagiarize." ;)

Come on you're just as good. Don't tell lies :)

Amazing work as always mate.

Thanks my friend.

Some upgrades on my snowspeeder Luke.
This is my all time fav look for Luke.

I updated my figure with some ss parts (Helmet and head, chest box and white vest).
I added weathering to the helmet and som touch of snow weathering on the pants and boots.

IMG_3624_zpsxryxnqyk.jpg

IMG_3622_zpsha5h1pkg.jpg

IMG_3621_zpswsifpqru.jpg

and I upgraded my HOTH Luke.

I used the ss red five Luke body and padded the legs a little bit. Also added weathering and snow effect.
I switch the head with the HT one. I really can't stand the ss head.

IMG_3625_zpsodxlmxut.jpg

IMG_3626_zpszn1tkx7t.jpg

IMG_3627_zpsqcslkmbo.jpg

IMG_3628_zpsyiq7n7tb.jpg

Snow speeder Luke is for sure my favourite look for look in all the films to seb... and your looks great.. I have just managed to get a Sideshow like pilot and he will be just to do my snow speeder Luke...

Back