Elvis1976 Custom Work October 2014 New York - Teaser #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 Custom Work October 2014 New York

Seb Con 2014! Looks like I need to start planning a trip NYC.

Cool. Thats the reason for the early announcement. The first show we did we had a pretty good turnout. Lots of people from the tri-state area and a few out-of-towners. If I remember correctly, the first tickets for the show were purchased by a guy in California!

Next year's show will be bigger and more exciting. Stay tuned for more announcement.

Eric

I'm definitely in there! This sounds like it'll be a solid turnout. Looking forward to meeting all the boardies in person :hi5:

You guys got famcon we get seb con:pfft::pfft: lol just messing with ya it's early enough save up and make the trip.

Hence the early announcement. Come on people, it's Seb*! And the Big Apple! 'Nuff said! :slap

Eric

*And much more to be announced.

Don't know what my ****uation will be then, but if I'm in good shape Id LOVE to see NY and Seb's work at the same time.

Don't know what my ****uation will be then, but if I'm in good shape Id LOVE to see NY and Seb's work at the same time.

628b747f8ccdfb757062f36a27eedecfc2295f515c0586e05fbfb0620c0571a2.jpg

I was already planning my trip to Miami for October so will have to do a 2-3 day layover in NY to attend :)

Being from n. y, of course I will be there. Also a big collector of sebs figures I need to be there, I worked in manhattan for over 20 years, lots of great places to eat and drink in case guys want to get a dinner going.

I like how you think :clap

Eric

:hi5:

Being from n. y, of course I will be there. Also a big collector of sebs figures I need to be there, I worked in manhattan for over 20 years, lots of great places to eat and drink in case guys want to get a dinner going.

and I like how mightyq thinks :lecture

I'm game.

Depending on location of event, there are some great Bar/Restaurants in LES.

I like how mightyq thinks :lecture

I'm game.

Depending on location of event, there are some great Bar/Restaurants in LES.

Since New York Pizza is always a must for visiting friends, we should all go to Lombardi's on Spring and Mott, then to Max Fish for drinks.

Last edited:

I'm down for whatever it will be nice to sit down with my fellow freaks for good food and drinks!!!!!!

New York *****es. W00t.

Back