Elvis1976 Custom Work October 2014 New York - Teaser #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 Custom Work October 2014 New York

I hope to see each and everyone of those that went to the first and of course all the others.

Cool stuff. Probably zero chance I could make something like this because of family obligations, but I hope to see plenty of pics!

Only because of university commitments can I not make it :monkey2

University commitments??? Family obligations??? This is Elvis1976 and the Big Applee, for goodness sake!!!

Priorities people! Priorities! ;)

Eric

University commitments??? Family obligations??? This is Elvis1976 and the Big Applee, for goodness sake!!!

Priorities people! Priorities! ;)

Eric

Seb being there of course is priority, as for the big apple... Eh haha, in there every week for school haha

Seb being there of course is priority, as for the big apple... Eh haha, in there every week for school haha

I hear ya. But I gotta say, if you've never been to NY, then you gotta see it. And what better combination than Seb and the Big Apple. Am I right?! :yess:

I was there January just gone and it was the most amazing six days! So far it is my favourite city, I just loved every minute of it. I am gutted I can't be there, I would dearly love to see NY again mixed with seeing Seb's work displayed like that :monkey2

I hear ya. But I gotta say, if you've never been to NY, then you gotta see it. And what better combination than Seb and the Big Apple. Am I right?! :yess:

Haha my bad, definitely, it is a great city I am just being stupid haha, love nyc, and nyc and seb even greater!

Looking Foward to the show! I'll be there with some of the locals! :clap

Post Apocalyptic Theme!......sounds like this is gonna be intense.

Last edited:

when is the actual date?...i want to make it out to this....:)

At this time we don't have an actual date. We are looking to do it in October of 2014. We, Seb and I, will definitely post more updates as they happen.

Eric

Are you sure you guys don't want to do this is California...?

I wish I could make it, it's gonna be awesome!

Back