[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] • THE OLD REPUBLIC SITH • IMMORTAN JOE

I think I peed myself a little when I saw darth malek and Revan!, I remember spending hours on that game, loved it and you have Nolan-fyed ( what Nolan did to batman franchise, making him cool and badass again) the game characters ! U sir are like the michaelangelo of 1/6 figures! Keep em coming bro!

Any update on your armored Batman?

I still need to finish that one.

Did you sculpt those custom medals? Either way, great work on the customs and I especially love Immortan.

I started with german decoration and customised them.

I think I peed myself a little when I saw darth malek and Revan!, I remember spending hours on that game, loved it and you have Nolan-fyed ( what Nolan did to batman franchise, making him cool and badass again) the game characters ! U sir are like the michaelangelo of 1/6 figures! Keep em coming bro!

That is the best compliment I could ever get.

Beautiful work Seb you're very skilled and a mastermind beind those utterly amazing figures.

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] • BATMAN ALLY & FOES • BOB KANE BATMAN

IMMORTAN JOE.
85% finished. Still needs to add tons of details and more weathering but he is shaping up nicely.
The face mask was sculpted by my friend Sebastien Heb. The base sculpt is the ss Malgus sculpt.

Armour casting provided by Jacob Rahmier all weathered up and detailed by me with custom decoration and medals.

IMG_3585_zpsaanxplrv.jpg

IMG_3591_zpsx4jotcp7.jpg

IMG_3592_zpsqrkt9pob.jpg

IMG_3593_zpsbbbdnrul.jpg
Well this is pretty much amazing!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

So decided to buy this figure (30$) and do a complete make over.

First I dremelled all the armour parts and hollow them to make them fit a 12" body.
I used a AOU Cap body with lots of padding added.

I couldn't salvaged the biceps armour so I used some snake eyes one. Not accurate but blend kind of well.

I repainted the armour completely and placed it on a body, applied weathering and rain drop effects.

I also removed the sculpted mouth on the helmet. It was badly sculpted and didn't looked realistic.
I replaced it with the HT Arkham mouthpiece. It looks more realistic and give the illusion that he is actually wearing an helmet.

I replaced the sculpted chest belt with a real working on to again give it a more realistic look.

All in all it was worth the huge work i put into it.

Here's how it looked.

49111028_zpsphioo18f.jpg

and here's how he looks now.

IMG_3690_zps0lad4vke.jpg

IMG_3689_zpshmbco8u0.jpg

IMG_3687_zpsf1okqluk.jpg

IMG_3685_zps85yijqm6.jpg

IMG_3682_zpslqbxjsiy.jpg
IMG_3693_zpstkqpbohm.jpg

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] • IMMORTAN JOE • DOJ ARMORED BATMAN

From a toy to a Hot Toy! Unbelievable work Seb!

The myth of polishing a turd. Its true!

That is an incredible transformation, very classy work.

Cheers,

Peter.

Thanks my friends. It was a lot more work that I thought it would be but in the end i'm happy.

That Immortan Joe is perfect! Damn!

Thanks for replying to my PM by the way. Also, did you ever finish your RE6 mutated Piers?

Got myself a Barbie Batman and updated the custom I already had.

Used the Barbie cowl, gauntlets, boots and belt. I used a generic TTM19 head inside. Not spot on but servicable enough.

Suit was made by Alex Rojas. I retailored it to fit the body I used, repainted and weathered.

He is on a MOS body with shoulder and arms padded and legs and crotch padded to to give it a better shape.

Grenade Launcher from SOldier Story and DAM rifle.

IMG_3744_zpscsl13y5q.jpg

IMG_3748_zpssgg7wfb0.jpg

IMG_3749_zpsohm0kajy.jpg

IMG_3751_zpsmjk4s5pu.jpg

Another Barbie set put to good use.

BVS NIGHTMARE BATMAN

Cowl, gauntlets, boots, top shirt and belt by Barbie all repainted and weathered
Coat made by Dan Castro weathered by me
HT Colton pants weathered with knee pads added.
ACE belt repainted and DAM holster also weathered.
DX12 hands repainted and weathered.

Grenade Launcher by Soldier Story and rifle by DAM TOYS.

IMG_3781_zpsvukylvvu.jpg

IMG_3783_zpsfp0ojp8j.jpg

IMG_3784_zpsuslwlqcx.jpg

IMG_3785_zpsky0ifvnx.jpg

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] • IMMORTAN JOE • DOJ ARMORED BATMAN • NIGHTMARE BATMAN

Haha! Yeah. I really like the weathering on the Nightmare batman. That coat came out really well. You are a master with weathering effects, Seb.

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] • IMMORTAN JOE • DOJ ARMORED BATMAN • NIGHTMARE BATMAN

wow amazing work elvis1976!! love the weathering on the nightmare Batman

Simply amazing work on the DOJ Batman.

Amazing work, absolutely amazing, just a quick question, how are you fitting the heads in the Barbie cowl, I saw another member cut the face off to fit, is there another way??

Amazing work, absolutely amazing, just a quick question, how are you fitting the heads in the Barbie cowl, I saw another member cut the face off to fit, is there another way??

What I did is shaved the hair and ears and test it inside the cowl to be sure I had a thight fit.

BTW hre my latest version with a new head.

Great work amusedjester. I still need to atempt that WW custom :)

DAWN OF JUSTICE BATMAN. 100% finished.

For those wondering THIS IS THE FULL BARBIE SET put to use.
Cowl, gauntlets, boots, suit and belt.

I replaced the generic head I was using with the Affleck Wayne head sculpted by Vimal Kerketta. I had to dremel the hair and reshape the head to fit inside of the cowl and of course paint it.

The body used is a Sideshow Batman body with the mid section resculpted to remove the slim waist effect.

The suit has been weathered to kill the spandex sheen and I painted more details on it.
Gloves are from the DX12
Everything has been weathered to give him a wear look.

IMG_3827_zpswosbcavf.jpg

IMG_3809_zpsushutxcu.jpg

Thank you so much, I'll give it a shot, your work is ridiculous, very inspiring!

Back