[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•SAFS suit•LUR

That's just all around badass Seb! Well done :rock

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS•SAFS suit•LUR

Thanks my friends, I can't wait to finish this one. A dio with a wounded Boromir would be cool.

Love your work on Lurtz, can't wait to see him finished :)

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS

Lurtz head is done and haired. A huge thanks to Peter the painter for the awesome sculpt.
I can't wait to finish this one.

IMG_1025_zpsbb3f1feb.jpg

IMG_1027_zpsc5eac912.jpg

Lurtz looks great since you gave him his hair, that takes a lot of skill to do convincingly.
Thanks again for your commission.

Cheers,
Peter.

Lurtz is looking great!

Love 2face!

Fantastic work as always. Could you post your Last Man Standing figure again. I can't find it in the thread. It's the concept art from Daniel LuVisi. I would actually want to buy it. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Well Gabriel is in the re-work stage. I should be ready to show him in a week or so completely transformed and as close to the art as possible.

i had to take a second look to see if that was the real Slash or a custom....my eye doesn't get fooled like that Often at all...so i must definitely congratulate you for first...inventing shrinking and secondly...shrinking the real life Slash....lol...no but really.... you stand above the rest with your ingenuity and damn how i hate your speed with these customs!!!...lol

Thanks a lot friends and yes of course their will be a AXL ROS Appettie era!

Some progress on the SAFS. I think I have finally two finished that i'm happy with.
I did quiet change the colour scheme since the latest pics.

IMG_1041_zps0afb9cb9.jpg

IMG_1042_zps61fc1cda.jpg

IMG_1043_zps152267bc.jpg

IMG_1044_zps66166876.jpg

IMG_1045_zpsc3daadb6.jpg

IMG_1048_zps8d2dad35.jpg

IMG_1049_zpsfbc42465.jpg

IMG_1051_zps44d9c262.jpg

Back