[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS

No progress since yesterday. Waiting for a few things :)

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger•Gimli•SLASH•DARYL DIXON•HOBO MYERS

Wow, that vest on daryl looks great. I missed it but was able to pickup the knife. That Myers looks sick! Bravo to Caine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know i normally love what you do but Not sure about the Playtoy vest. Darryl's vest usually hangs open and low. It's loose around the waist. Anyway thats just my opinion.

daryl-dixon-vest-700x700.jpg

Yeah i know he doesnt close it often but he do it quiet sometime. Its just a preference in this case. Since pleather in this scale never hang the same as in real size , i like the more fitted look.:)

damn you elvis were you the one snatching up all the TTM19 wolverine bodies from toyanxiety :lol

kiddings, love your Daryl

loving all of your real hair stuff lately mate!

damn you elvis were you the one snatching up all the TTM19 wolverine bodies from toyanxiety :lol

kiddings, love your Daryl

Actually that is a Tony Star body :)

loving all of your real hair stuff lately mate!

Thanks my friend.

Wow, your SAFS team is awesome.

Early WIP pics of LEMMY.
A huge thanks to Peter Miles for the head. He did a bang up job.
I painted it and haired it. The hat is from the BBK cowboy.

1098297_10203327040076241_355744680_n_zps71cefb76.jpg

That is just badass! I had a feeling this was coming after you changed your profile picture on Facebook... but damn this is incredible!

So who is Peter Miles? I'm not familiar with him, but it's a bang-up sculpting job :rock

You're a smart guy... now let's see if you were right :lecture

Yup indeed it's Peter the painter.
He also sculpt a Zakk Wylde for me so you know who is coming next :)

Wow man, you're on a Metal and commissioned head kick lately, love seeing all these unique figures :rock

Love the SAFS guys,Seb!
What's the helmet on the figure to the right from?
I've been looking for something like that.

Hobo Myers looks amazing too.
dat weathering

Love the SAFS guys,Seb!
What's the helmet on the figure to the right from?
I've been looking for something like that.

Hobo Myers looks amazing too.
dat weathering

That helmet is from an old zmdc figure :)

Hobo Myers is simply BEAUTIFUL! Great job. Looking forward to the updates.

Hey Seb,

Throwback question for you: Which jacket did you modify to make The Governor's (The Walking Dead)? I think it was a Battlegear Toys one right? Thanks!

Back