[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

Those are crazy designs man, the 1st one is like right out of WWR from 3A

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

Great stuff as always Seb :rock

Stunning work Seb! You should really consider starting a line of these.

Those look awesome Seb! Love your work man!

On a side note, did you ever show the Shredder you were working on or going to work on? Would love to see it!

Strange and special :rock

NIN !!!!!!!!

Glad someone got the reference. :clap

Those look awesome Seb! Love your work man!

On a side note, did you ever show the Shredder you were working on or going to work on? Would love to see it!

Shredder is almost finished.:panic:

And thanks to everyone.

Were you the one who made a Reznor figure ?

:thud:Can't wait to see Shredder pics :thud:

Those who follow my work since a long time knows that 3 years ago I build some post apocalypitc themed figures.

So here's is the following of those charachter I created. Those are not charachter specific just what I had in mind.

I'm calling this THE DAY THE WORLD WENT AWAY.

This is only the beginning. Those ar enot finished and there will be plenty more.

IMG_0494_zps3bc477d7.jpg

IMG_0493_zps3f6a2a24.jpg

IMG_0501_zps93a7f9a5.jpg

IMG_0504_zpse0d4d4cf.jpg

I've said this before and I'll say it again, when you either create your own version of an existing character or come up with something of your own, that's where I feel you really shine. Keep 'em comin', brother!

Eric

Been working on a Nazgul.

Bought some extra pieces on Toys Anxiety to build one.

He is on a modified HT body. He has pretty much the same size as the Witch King but with much better joints and posability.

This is still a wip, need to work on the fabric more. I want to get rid of the overly done splatters.
Armor has been repainted.

IMG_0516_zps3ea825f0.jpg

IMG_0515_zps0b869ece.jpg

IMG_0513_zpsd1be59e8.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project•NA

whoa.. that's creepy and excellent. I doubt Asmus' Ringwraith will look that good.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project•NA

That is spectacular....the horse with the red is next?

Damnit, Seb. Please tell me that you're not also making a Gandalf the Grey? I've recently been playing with the idea of adding some LOTR to my collection, and a Gandalf the Grey and a Ringwraith would be the two single figures I'd love to have proper versions of. You really hit this out of the ballpark, as always.

Damnit, Seb. Please tell me that you're not also making a Gandalf the Grey? I've recently been playing with the idea of adding some LOTR to my collection, and a Gandalf the Grey and a Ringwraith would be the two single figures I'd love to have proper versions of. You really hit this out of the ballpark, as always.

Sorry to tell you this but i'm indeed working on a Gandalf :wink1:

Back