[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

elvis just a question, how many TTM19s did you stockpile? :lol

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

A lot, i must have bought 50 when they were released :rotfl

Haha 50gpb! You must be dreaming. 200usd is already really cheap.

Hahaaaaa! Yeah I know I often dream alot:slap
Badly want one of these but they are so hard to come by.
How much did they retail for?

A lot, i must have bought 50 when they were released :rotfl

:rotfl wow! That's a lot of bodies , I have only ever had one in the flesh which I bought recently but I need hands and feet.

Some Bat updates.

My Arkham inspired Bat got some boots finally.
I want with repainted iron man boots cause I liked the knee parts looks like a Bat head.

IMG_0419_zps8ad566fc.jpg

This is truly amazing. This is one of the coolest batman I've seen.
Wow man. I'm really floored. That's ****ing beautiful!!!

Love that Arkham Batman, the futzing is perfect, the cape looks immaculate!

Could you tell me the recipe for Batman's body?
It looks like cloth over sculpted body?

Well here's what I did.

Inflames metal boss torso armor
HT Snake eyes SHoulder armor and biceps armor
HT comedian rubber pants.

All those pices are glue on a spandex bodysuit and then painted to bring out the details.

The belt is made from scratch using various pieces and the codpice is from the comedian.

Gauntelets are also made from scratch using different parts. Boots are from the HT Tony Stark. I used those cause the knee parts looked like a bat head.

Well here's what I did.

All those pices are glue on a spandex bodysuit and then painted to bring out the details.

The belt is made from scratch using various pieces and the codpice is from the comedian.

Gauntelets are also made from scratch using different parts. Boots are from the HT Tony Stark. I used those cause the knee parts looked like a bat head.

Genius. That is why you are the custom king!

Well here's what I did.

Thank you soooo much man. :1-1:

Hey Seb, if I remember correctly you mentioned that, that's not the final head, am I right?

That was my intention at first. Now i like the look he has with that head so i decided to stick with it.

Thanks Joeseph :wave

I love the SAFS I have another set on the way :yess:

And thanks for Rambo i'm actually working on a Rambo II version also with real hair.

wait seb, real hair?

Well tibetan lamb hair like on all my custom with hair. Its the perfect sclae cause its thinner than human hair.

That Wolverine looks awesome Neo.

I can't wait until I receive my stuff :) :panic:

Is that the Proteus Wolverine head?

That was my intention at first. Now i like the look he has with that head so i decided to stick with it.

It does look pretty bad ***, was the other head the Arkham Origns Head? Any chance you could share a pic? I'm really curious to see it.

Is there any figure you've made that doesn't look awesome?!

I've just started getting some bits together to try (obviously will fail) to get close to what you've done with your Dredd. I'm thinking of using the collar from the Art Figures Soldier of Fortune vest, any thoughts?

Back