[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

Awesome. In my opinion, it's with your originals that you really shine. :)

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•PUNISHER•RAMBO•TLOU•ELYSIUM(updated)•HALO •THE SAFS project

I have that Safs vinyl kit and its absolutely amazing what you did to it. Bravo!

Hey Elvis i'm new to the forums and your work just keeps blowing my mind! It's amazing to see Dan Luvisi's work realized as a figure.

How did you work the right shoulder pad for Gabriel?

Sid.

This is a mix of the colonial marines pads and a swat pads. :)

:goodpost: I love seeing his originals. What ever happened to Project 13? I think that's what you were calling it?

Project 13 was one of Dorgmal project :wink1:

I have that Safs vinyl kit and its absolutely amazing what you did to it. Bravo!

Thanks my friend, I have another one on the way :yess:

Some Bat updates.

My Arkham inspired Bat got some boots finally.
I want with repainted iron man boots cause I liked the knee parts looks like a Bat head.

IMG_0419_zps8ad566fc.jpg

I went with F-seb head for Wesker and he alos got some new clothes.

IMG_0398_zpsc1224d28.jpg

and I gave the mime joker coat and shoes to my Penguin. He looks now more classic.

IMG_0407_zpsbff66e02.jpg

and finally this guy

IMG_0391_zpsd53e04c6.jpg

became this guy :)

IMG_0427_zpscfcb0dba.jpg

IMG_0435_zps940bdfbe.jpg

IMG_0442_zpsfee63444.jpg

IMG_0445_zps5409f494.jpg

Last edited:

In fact it's in those kind of build that I take the most fun.

Here's some more updates.

IMG_0372_zps23dd943e.jpg

IMG_0374_zps078e5daa.jpg

What black suit and armor do you used for her?

Good stuff on the bat stuff. I used those boots for my hush I'm working on. And I also upgraded my penguin with those parts as well I really need to post pics I've been slacking big time lately lol!!!!!! I'm also working on my wesker and scar face as well. Always inspired by your work everything is always top notch!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Some Bat updates.

My Arkham inspired Bat got some boots finally.
I want with repainted iron man boots cause I liked the knee parts looks like a Bat head.

IMG_0419_zps8ad566fc.jpg

This.

This is why you're the King. Inspired. Your attention to detail and spotting stuff others would not.

:clap

I'm making a penguin, and I was thinking of using Mime Joker parts. Yours looks fantastic!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Love love love the Last Man Standing bash! Been waiting for some 1/6 LMS love

That Batman and Penguin look amazing. The details on Bats in nuts. Love your work!

Incredible work Seb! Love the SAF, that really turned out amazing!

And the hair work on Rambo is some of the best I've seen... looks spot-on :rock

Thanks Joeseph :wave

I love the SAFS I have another set on the way :yess:

And thanks for Rambo i'm actually working on a Rambo II version also with real hair.

Nice, can't wait to see your next Rambo and SAFS :rock

I was watching a safs on eBay in Germany and it sold for about £125.00 I was hoping to get it for £50.00 lol!

Haha 50gpb! You must be dreaming. 200usd is already really cheap.

Back