[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•JIM LEE BATMAN•SWAMP THING•NINJA TURTLES•THE GRINCH

i love the eye positioning on that first Grinch pic!!...it adds attitude and the paintjob on the legs only helps add in collector value to the figure and the overall aura of who this character was meant to be...good job Seb...:)

Damn, Seb, looks like you've gone green.:lol Seriously, though, phenomenal work.

Haha beat me too it.
Whats next hulk?
Seriously though, would love to see your take on hulk old or new:wink1:
Great job on all of them the turtle is very old skool, but fresh.

Seb are you gonna do real hair on the Grinch's dog ?

Grinch looks amazing :clap

Your a bad influence on me Seb i just bought a few turtles to customise...damn i have so many projects need doing it's getting silly lol.

That isn't a bad thing isn't it! Only for your wallet.
I will put Raph in a trench to breal the look a bit.

i love the eye positioning on that first Grinch pic!!...it adds attitude and the paintjob on the legs only helps add in collector value to the figure and the overall aura of who this character was meant to be...good job Seb...:)

That is a great compliment! Thanks :clap

Seb are you gonna do real hair on the Grinch's dog ?

haha no I won't :lol

You should do a Solomon Grundy or another take on Bane using the HT Hulk base body or something

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

That ninja turtle is amazing.
Love the blood splatter. :D

The Grinch looks amazing, along with swamp thing and the turtles. Thats a lot of green customs lol! Nice pieces my dude!

You should do a Solomon Grundy or another take on Bane using the HT Hulk base body or something

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

You know I have thought of making a Solomon out of the hulk. That could be an interesting custom.

You know I have thought of making a Solomon out of the hulk. That could be an interesting custom.

I thought the same thing but would need to get a custom sculpt made. It would be pretty insane custom. By the way love all the updates lately they all have been inspiring!!!!!! Your still the measuring stick when it comes to custom work.

The Swamp Thing is awesome, I cna't say anything else, in french it could be : " Ha sa race, il claque sa mére!!"

Can't wait to see Solomon, it's a good challenge I guess.

Wow on the Turtles elvis. I'm sure you wont need it but I'd give my left testicle to have a set of those, but for a set both are probably are more in line lol.

Wow on the Turtles elvis. I'm sure you wont need it but I'd give my left testicle to have a set of those, but for a set both are probably are more in line lol.

It always makes me laugh how many different body parts Seb has been offered. :lol

haven't checked in here for a while, and Seb just goes and blows me away with his "green" era.

grinch, leo and swampy all look incredible, and you've managed to up the game again. you're like a god damn engineer with this **** now! love all the weird science!

The Grinch looks great but my eyes are always drawn to that horrible seem on the hair, could you sculpt over that Seb and make it look like one piece?

Back