[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•ARAGORN•THE WALKING

great place, my man (love those windows!). congratulations on the move... and i wanna see a 1/6 version of peeing diver guy when you get the chance.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•ARAGORN•THE WALKING

*Squints hard at bottom row on the shelf*
So am I imagining it or do those guys look familiar?
Great setup Seb, everyone's so jealous!

Félicitations mec !!!

Can't wait to see next work come from your new work place.

seb, great set up my friend...but i know one thing, that work station is in for a world of hurt!! :lol,,,,it going to go from a nice white to rainbow real real soon.....empty detlofs, so much room for customs....i'll let you know when all of those old customs hit my door step....glad to free up all that space for you.:wink1:.....very very nice king...:hi5:

Ready to work.

Damn, you know how to get me to the highest excitement level with the matrix figures :D

Still feeling like I'm dreaming ;)

And congrats to the new place and the new decoration. Looks beautiful and classy.

Grats on the new pad m8. I will be getting a new bigger place myself soon hopefully :)

Some little things here. Nothing really new i'm just getting warmed up.

I made a new Harness and belt for my Punisher and retouches the head a bit.

Gave one of my Batman the medicom Jim Lee suit, I had an extra one :)

and finally my Mad Hatter with a new Hat and bow tie. Bought the one from the medicom Hatter and repainted them. It gives him a more Hatter look.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BATMAN•PUNISHER

Seb, that Mad Hatter is a sight to behold!

I am in awe, my friend.

Eric

Love that Punisher!! My favorite of all your versions.

Congratulation Elvis, you are a Master !!

Loving the classic style punisher awesome work seb

Some little things here. Nothing really new i'm just getting warmed up.

I made a new Harness and belt for my Punisher and retouches the head a bit.

Gave one of my Batman the medicom Jim Lee suit, I had an extra one :)

and finally my Mad Hatter with a new Hat and bow tie. Bought the one from the medicom Hatter and repainted them. It gives him a more Hatter look.

Back