[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•ARAGORN•THE WALKING

Loving the classic style punisher awesome work seb

Thanks man, you always see modern military Punisher most of the times. It always the easiest route.

Making a classic Punisher work wasn't that easy. A guy calling himself the Punisher and dressing in thight black spandex and wearing white boots isn't that intimidationg :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•ARAGORN•THE WALKING

Thanks man, you always see modern military Punisher most of the times. It always the easiest route.

Making a classic Punisher work wasn't that easy. A guy calling himself the Punisher and dressing in thight black spandex and wearing white boots isn't that intimidationg :lol

Or is he... anyone confident enough to pull that look off has to be a badass :lecture

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BATMAN•PUNISHER

Got the latest Miller Batman head from Logan.

So far this is my fav one, it captures the look from the comics the best.

I'm using it for my black and white version.

and my finished Alfred

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•PUNISHER•DARK KNIGHT RETURNS BATMAN & ALFR

Awesome batch of updates, Seb. Alfred, especially, in his "slug removal" setup. :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•PUNISHER•DARK KNIGHT RETURNS BATMAN & ALFR

Digging the new Batman sculpt... Logan really has a great eye for these comic inspired looks :rock

Digging the new Batman sculpt... Logan really has a great eye for these comic inspired looks :rock

He really has the eye for the comics look, i would love a Lobo from him.

Bats looking real grizzly and love Alfred and his cleanup kit! :hi5:

A grizzly, that is the word brother. Excpect the Doctor realy soon :yess:

Awesome Seb! So when is bats shipping to me? Thanks.

Love that Alfred!!! Nice touch with the cleaning kit. Love it!

That new miller head is really cool. I got Logans other one but I think I like this one more, Nice work :clap

Also sorry if this has been asked before as i know you have posted that FM bat before but did you do any sort of re sculpting to the torso area?

That new miller head is really cool. I got Logans other one but I think I like this one more, Nice work :clap

Also sorry if this has been asked before as i know you have posted that FM bat before but did you do any sort of re sculpting to the torso area?

I did resculpt the chest a bit yes and alos the neck area. The neck is one thing I don't like on the max agression body. It's too thin.

That Batman looks amazing. However, I think I prefer Alfred! What a masterpiece it is. Your paint and Logan's sculpt go perfectly together. Nice job Seb.

Definitely my favorite Batman from you! Proportions are perfect with the sculpt.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BATMAN•PUNISHER

Got the latest Miller Batman head from Logan.

So far this is my fav one, it captures the look from the comics the best.

I'm using it for my black and white version.

Dig it! I think that latest head from Logan is the definitive Miller Bats. Did you mod the ears to ake them more stubby?

and my finished Alfred

Copycat! :pfft: :D

Finally put the finishing touches to my S03 Daryl.

I think i'm finally happy with him.
Thanks to thainer for the awesome stryker crossbow and Swamp for hooking me up with the vest (I believe the vest was made by Michael from Old Days of Yhore cause I have one from him and it look identical). Really a great vest.

Back