[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) TWD Daryl - Matrix - Naked Sanke - Lee Ba

75653D51-78AA-42C0-81CE-3FDAA79A55D8-16571-000009FEC7472E03_zps879db741.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) TWD Daryl - Matrix - Naked Sanke - Lee Ba

that's insane!!! congratulations, man... well deserved. don't forget us little people when you're getting custom requests from the likes of stallone, pacino, willis and bieber :monkey2:monkey2

Awesome, congrats Seb. :lol :yess:

Check your PM Sebastien! ;)

That's brilliant, congrats seb.

We can all say we new him before he became world famous - that's so cool Seb, congrats!!!

Congrats Seb!!! That has to be awesome to know he approves!

I love all the comments from people..."take my money now!", "I want this!"....it's like reading through this thread...:lol

Just think what Seb will think when he gets back online and sees whats happened. That's gonna be a cool moment for him.

I'm making Norman a full size poncho for when I see him next month. I may have to make him a mini one now too. :)

I'm making Norman a full size poncho for when I see him next month. I may have to make him a mini one now too. :)

Where? I seen him at the New Orleans comic con last December.

I need to send my poncho back to you so you can get him to sign it.

HorrorHound in Cinci. Then again at Ohio Comic Con in Columbus later in the year.

I gave him a custom sheath for his Team Gemini last year and he loved it. I'm making him a poncho this year. He supposedly loves his poncho and begs to wear the thing on screen. I don't think they let him keep it like they did the vests so I figured I would make him one.

Think my search for the perfect tiger stripe uniform is done.
I bought a Battel Gear tiger stripe camo outfit and i think the pattern is almost perfect.

After some tailoring here it is.

P1060719_zps4d7d537c.jpg

P1060721_zps609bc526.jpg

and finished BD Naked Snake

P1060724_zps7fd34523.jpg

P1060723_zps1d055489.jpg

That tiger stripe snake is my favourite, awesome stuff.

Did you change the body on that? Or is it still on KP02?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That tiger stripe snake is my favourite, awesome stuff.

Did you change the body on that? Or is it still on KP02?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had to change the body yes. I used a thor body and padded the shoulder, waist and legs to fill the clothing.

Best Snake's ever, well done Elvis. Tres bien!!

Back