[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) Walking Dead Rick & Daryl - BLAIN

EdwardNortonComputerShut.gif

Seriously, I can't be happy with anything I collect anymore. Thanks a lot Elvis. I actually dread when you post your final Ghostbusters. I'm probably gonna toss my computer out the window at that point.

:lol:lol i'm sorry.

Good for you i'm only working on 1 GB :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) TWD Daryl - BLAIN - COMMANDO - Naked Sank

Seb, what body are you using for New 52 joker?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) TWD Daryl - BLAIN - COMMANDO - Naked Sank

That poncho looks awesome! Can you give me some info on it?

Is it pliable or stiff? Any info would be great.

Thanks Seb :)

Eric

Poncho is pliable, not stiff at all.
I did use the water trick effect to get it laid the way I wanted.

Poncho is pliable, not stiff at all.
I did use the water trick effect to get it laid the way I wanted.

Thanks for the feeback Seb!

BTW, can you send me your shipping address so I can get those heads out to you?

Thanks.
Eric

Been playing with the Jim Lee Batman body.

I liked what I did before but I wanted something more massive and imposing.

So I resculpted a Kaustic Plastik body and tried to get the right look.

Body is still not finished but here's a first pic.

P1060731_zps0ea545cf.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) TWD Daryl - Matrix - Naked Sanke - Lee Ba

What sculpt did you use for Blaine?

Is that the new Medicom Jim lee sculpt.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) TWD Daryl - Matrix - Naked Sanke - Lee Ba

I love that Daryl Seb!!! I can't put it to words.

Hmm. I'm not sure about Batman's torso. Doesn't look very natural. That's just me, I guess.

Eric

That bats is sick but aye it is a buit weird with that line on the torso sticking out..

Yeah that is true I still have lots of work on the main body ;-)

Great Blain Seb! :clap

Where did you get the gatling handle?

Clean pictures FTW

Elvis, which materials do you use to make that "dirty" effect on your figures? It looks like real blood and sweat...

Been playing with the Jim Lee Batman body.

I liked what I did before but I wanted something more massive and imposing.

So I resculpted a Kaustic Plastik body and tried to get the right look.

Body is still not finished but here's a first pic.

P1060731_zps0ea545cf.jpg

Great. I bet the proportions would look even better if you posted a pic of it with the cape behind the shoulders so we can see the full body. :)

DAMN! Elvis, norman Reedus just put your Daryl up on his instagram! Recognition!!

Back