[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD - Mean Machine - HELLBLAZER

I heard from him on Thursday, I'm sure he was logged on here earlier. He did comment in my thread earlier aswell.

Has anyone heard from Seb? I've been trying to contact him for the last few days.

I noticed his last comment here was on November 13th.

Eric

:lol no need to freak out man, it's not because i'm not responding to my pm that I didn't read them.
I got lots of pm eveyrday, let me the time to get back to everybody.

:lol no need to freak out man, it's not because i'm not responding to my pm that I didn't read them.
I got lots of pm eveyrday, let me the time to get back to everybody.

:exactly: I can't imagine how many PMs you get a day. I bet its a crazy day every time you log on here.

I have a 200 messages capacity in my pm box and I need to clear it everyday :)

Working on this one for quiet some weeks now.

I laways wanted a nice Highlander Connor from the first scene with the Kurgan.

Kilt is form the sideshow figure everything else was made completely from scratch.

The head is not painted atm, still stock. I will fully repaint it and will add some strand of real hair for more realism.

And of course the big cape will be made too.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

P1050639.jpg

P1050640.jpg

P1050641.jpg

P1050656.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - HIGHLANDER

Looks amazing! No way Christopher Lambert was ever that muscular, but it looks really cool. I would LOVE to see your take on a Ramirez...

Love that movie, excellent Connor, wish I could have picked up Spencers Ramirez a while back, that costume was Crazy, and his Kurgan coming up looks amazing too!

Looks amazing! No way Christopher Lambert was ever that muscular, but it looks really cool. I would LOVE to see your take on a Ramirez...

:lol i know but I privileged the overall look with this body. I'm sure you will excuse me :)

Never saw Highlander but he looks great.

Damn you need to watch that movie man.

Love that movie, excellent Connor, wish I could have picked up Spencers Ramirez a while back, that costume was Crazy, and his Kurgan coming up looks amazing too!

Thanks man, I also wish I picked up Ramirez now. But I think I will try to build my own.

Connors looking great and i bet your looking forward to working on that Kurgan armour and head :)

Back