[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - HIGHLANDER - BRADSTREET PUNISHER

Lovin the Highlander and Punisher! That Punisher sculpt is awesome!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - HIGHLANDER - HELLBLAZER

Ah, good point... and honestly Lambert wasn't super small anyway, so with the head size requiring a bigger body I think you struck a good balance. And visually it looks very good together.

Even in this image you can tell he's fairly well built:

I've been thinking quite a bit about reworking the Modern McCleod figure; I think with a longer neck, better body and some work he could be a pretty nice figure.

I also wanted to rework the modern version now that I'm working on this one.

I also really want to find a modern Kurgan but damn he's hard to find.

I think with the big cape, some heavy weathering and all sort of things hanging the highlander will be even better.

I agree... adding the cape will really take this one to the next level. I'll be watching to see what you do and maybe I'll take a crack at making my own, lesser version :lol

As for the Modern I sent you a PM :duff

That Punisher is awesome!

Elvis, I fallow your work from years ago and you get better and better I can see in your work in special in the Punishers this looks fantastic!!! congratulations!!!

Just found this thread and I must say, Elvis your customs ROCK!!!! :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD - Mean Machine - HELLBLAZER

Working on this one for quiet some weeks now.

I laways wanted a nice Highlander Connor from the first scene with the Kurgan.

Kilt is form the sideshow figure everything else was made completely from scratch.

The head is not painted atm, still stock. I will fully repaint it and will add some strand of real hair for more realism.

And of course the big cape will be made too.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

P1050639.jpg

P1050640.jpg

P1050641.jpg

P1050656.jpg

Holy ****:horror That looks amazing so far, such a good film and glad you have done this justice:)

Sideshow's version was a bit undernourished:)
Maybe the body is a bit big but looks good to me.

Thanks man.
Bradtsreet is one of my fav Punisher, happy to have kept that head in the end.

Yeah its full of character, the Bandaids are a great touch. I might add some to my Art Figures War Zone Punisher, make him a little bit grittier :wink1:

Well that took me most of the week, but I've just finished going through all 1178 pages :lol Very inspiring work Seb, true works of art!

Seb Punisher is my fav Marvel Character, have you tried a Punisher in the style of Steve Dillon, 'Welcome Back Frank' is still my fav Punisher arc of modern times. I prefer Punisher of his Classic times... not a big fan of the MAX imprint...

PMAmIDead.jpg

Awesome. Hey Seb, any chance you have some pics of what the sculpted muscle looks like underneath the clothes?

If I recall, you sculpted the muscular quads and calves, right? Did it lose or limit any of the articulation in the process?

Thanks.
Eric

I love your Cap customs and I've decided to take the plunge and attempt to darken my HT Captain America uniform, from the pale blue to a darker blue. Would an acrylic wash be ok for this? Or is it really only possible with dye?

I love your Cap customs and I've decided to take the plunge and attempt to darken my HT Captain America uniform, from the pale blue to a darker blue. Would an acrylic wash be ok for this? Or is it really only possible with dye?

I done several watered down acrylic coats on mine, and it worked well and the material hasn't stiffened up. Plus it only takes 30mins or so to do if you dry each coat with a hairdryer:)

I done several watered down acrylic coats on mine, and it worked well and the material hasn't stiffened up. Plus it only takes 30mins or so to do if you dry each coat with a hairdryer:)

Sounds good! Thanks :) I will try this tomorrow.

Been working on my BD Terminator before HT announced theirs.
But I still wanted to finish him.

I wanted to go with the BD just before they escaped Cyberdyne.

What I did for the endo parts was a bit tricky.

For the head I dremmeled completely to hollow out the sculpt.
I then cutted the parts where he was supposed to be damaged.

I inserted parts of an endo skull and painted the parts in chrome.

I did pretty much the same for the chest.
Inserted a vinyl casting of an endo chest under the rubber torso of the t-800 body.

I cutted a hole in the rubber torso covering and resculpted the flesh parts around it.

FInally i weathered and damaged the leather jacket.

Here's the first pics, still works to do though :)

P1050688.jpg

P1050685.jpg

P1050692.jpg

P1050701.jpg

P1050698.jpg

P1050700.jpg

Back