[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JOKER - PUNISHER - DREDD

Great! Thanks for the info. That Joker and Frank are out of this world. Congrats on being awesome.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JOKER - PUNISHER - DREDD

Elvis that punisher is awesome. That's what I'm planning to do with the miketek head as well, the classic look I'm not into the whole throw a bunch of generic military stuff on him, takes away from the whole Uniqueness/comic book aspect if that makes sense.

And that silver gun is the Desert Eagle that came with Wesker.

Elvis that punisher is awesome. That's what I'm planning to do with the miketek head as well, the classic look I'm not into the whole throw a bunch of generic military stuff on him, takes away from the whole Uniqueness/comic book aspect if that makes sense.

Exactly I already have the t jan Punisher, Stevenson and a Bradstreet one that is enough of military dude dresses in black.
and it is way too easy, the classic look still rock the other versions.

And that silver gun is the Desert Eagle that came with Wesker.

That is what I guessed.

Isn't that Bradstreet Punisher head off of a old Neca statue. I had that statue at one time and it looks close to it.

edit- nevermind. I looked it up and this sculpt is way better. ;)

BTW the paint on the joker is one of the finest I've seen you do, very sinister looking.

i like to see you tackle mr sinister from x men. he was awesomein the day and i bet you could make a kick as@ one in 1/6.

i like to see you tackle mr sinister from x men. he was awesomein the day and i bet you could make a kick as@ one in 1/6.

Agreed 100%. One of the coolest X-Men villains.

Can't wait to see that Dredd! I AM THE LAW!!!

Thanks guys, here's Cheung one more of Dredd and Franck.

Dredd still need his boots painted, knee pas and elbow pad and of course the lawgiver!

P1030135.jpg

P1030137.jpg

ah man i'm friggin drooling here...i must look away warghhh.

Thats Dredd is great, what suit did you use, it looks very shiny and cool.

ah man i'm friggin drooling here...i must look away warghhh.

Thanks cbobby! Reworking my Rogue trooper :yess:

Thats Dredd is great, what suit did you use, it looks very shiny and cool.

I used a triad toys catsuit.
It removed a bit of the shine with matte varnish though.

insanely awesome!!!!!!!!, insane!!! i love that punisher comic colours but upgraded to real life style!!.

Ha thats amazing using a triad catsuit. I'm surprised it fitted.

Actually I bought it for a woman first but it was too large and it fitted a male body to perfection.

Thanks cbobby! Reworking my Rogue trooper :yess:
I never read comics, but I really love game, play many times, so I can't wait on him, mainly from you!:panic::panic:

Anyway, really amazing new bunch of figures! And mainly waiting what you will do with Bane, because he looks really...angry!

Back