[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JOKER - PUNISHER - DREDD

Judge dredd.......... Where is that movie lawgiver! :p

Awesome work, both of these are just so damn good!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JOKER - PUNISHER - DREDD

holy moly seb!!! stunned bro....and that punisher....the shirt blending in with the belt as part of the skull.....genuis work.....

oh, btw..there is a 20x10 container that just arrived in your country, no worries...i'll make sure it makes it to your door step....filled with whatever you need to make me about 884 custom figures..and diorama's....when your done just bill me and i'll send another, ok pal, thanks....oh before i forget, can you get them done by july....thanks......:impatient:.....:lol.........seriously....great work king.....

Thanks cbobby! Reworking my Rogue trooper :yess:

I used a triad toys catsuit.
It removed a bit of the shine with matte varnish though.

I don't want to look through almost 1k pages, lets see the rogue trooper. :yess:

And yes, I tried searching AND googling and just got random Rogue from the X-Men and Clone trooper stuff.

I think that's your best Punisher Seb. Looks like he walked out off the page. Figure oozes attitude. Toning down the white adds that touch of realism that sells the piece. Phenomenal work.

Dredd is impressive. Nice use of Zartan parts :rock

Judge dredd.......... Where is that movie lawgiver! :p

Awesome work, both of these are just so damn good!

haha no he will have the clasic lawgiver but i'm working on another custom one.

I don't want to look through almost 1k pages, lets see the rogue trooper. :yess:

And yes, I tried searching AND googling and just got random Rogue from the X-Men and Clone trooper stuff.

I will try to dig up an old pics.

I think that's your best Punisher Seb. Looks like he walked out off the page. Figure oozes attitude. Toning down the white adds that touch of realism that sells the piece. Phenomenal work.

Dredd is impressive. Nice use of Zartan parts :rock

Thanks CHase!
I'm just not 100% convinced on the boots for Franck.
Maybe some same style of boots but higher would be great.

FUnny that nobody noticed the head I used for Dredd :)

Maybe some Sideshow Cobra trooper boots.

Thanks guys, here's Cheung one more of Dredd and Franck.

Dredd still need his boots painted, knee pas and elbow pad and of course the lawgiver!

P1030135.jpg

Man you always do the best Judge Dredds!!! Awesome! . Is that Stallone underneath the helmet?

P1030135.jpg

Those belt pouches look good. I have yet to do anything with mine.

Man you always do the best Judge Dredds!!! Awesome! . Is that Stallone underneath the helmet?

Thanks man, actually that is the cobra viper exclusive head but that's funny you're sayin' that because I also thought it had a bit of stalone likeness in the mouth area.

Those belt pouches look good. I have yet to do anything with mine.

Thanks for the pouches man they work perfectly!

Thanks man, actually that is the cobra viper exclusive head but that's funny you're sayin' that because I also thought it had a bit of stalone likeness in the mouth area.

Haha, well, that sculpt works perfectly! :clap

Nice Dredd! I'm hoping the new movie does the franchise justice.

Thanks guys, a few more of Dredd.

P1030140.jpg

P1030141.jpg

P1030144.jpg

and i'm reworking my Rogue Trooper.

Actually I found something pretty interesting.
You can dye easily plastic using fabric dye.

WHat I did is removed the arms, forearms, rubber chest and abb parts and put everything in a bath of blue dye for an hour.
The body was completely blue and no fera of paint rub.

Thanks to Dorgmal for the head and Cbobby for the work on the helmet!
Still a long way to go but getting there.

P1030150.jpg

P1030159.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - PUNISHER - DREDD - ROGUE TRO

Ah yeah man he looks great and n1 with the dye :) You gonna use the gun i made as well?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - PUNISHER - DREDD - ROGUE TRO

Yes gonna use the gun you made but I have made a few changes and added some more details ;-).

rogue trooper looks insannnneeeee!!!!,u have mad crazy skillz seb!!

Back