[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Spartacus - T. Jane PUNISHER

Awesome work, Seb! You squeezed every bit of likeness out of that sculpt, imo :duff

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Spartacus - T. Jane PUNISHER

Wow, awesome Spartacus and Solid Snake! Saw your Captain America's on YouTube. Think it was a DarthGreyskull vid. Totally awesome. Ever try to do a full Ed Brunaker modern Neo-Classic Cap? Would love to see it.

I'm just starting out in the 1/6th game. Started with DC Direct and branching into Hot Toys, ect. I've always preferred the comic looks over the movies, but with the customs I've seen here, now is the time to go all in! I'm a fan, Seb. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, and the others here.

Oh, replied to your PM, and thanks Bro.

Ken

Wow, awesome Spartacus and Solid Snake! Saw your Captain America's on YouTube. Think it was a DarthGreyskull vid. Totally awesome. Ever try to do a full Ed Brunaker modern Neo-Classic Cap? Would love to see it.

I'm just starting out in the 1/6th game. Started with DC Direct and branching into Hot Toys, ect. I've always preferred the comic looks over the movies, but with the customs I've seen here, now is the time to go all in! I'm a fan, Seb. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, and the others here.

Oh, replied to your PM, and thanks Bro.

Ken

Oh I already made classic cap some times ago.

IMG_5040-1.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

Yeah, that's the one I saw. Was in awe, Cap is my favorite. Was wondering if you had tried to do the 616 Cap without the stars on shoulders, and the big pirate style folded boots and wide gloves. One reason I passed on the Hot Toys movie cap was to wait for the Avengers version that had a more comic look. I'd be first in line to pay if Hot Toys released comic style versions, lol.

Ken

Yeah, that's the one I saw. Was in awe, Cap is my favorite. Was wondering if you had tried to do the 616 Cap without the stars on shoulders, and the big pirate style folded boots and wide gloves. One reason I passed on the Hot Toys movie cap was to wait for the Avengers version that had a more comic look. I'd be first in line to pay if Hot Toys released comic style versions, lol.

Ken

Well yeah I kinda wanted to make the big high gloves and pirate style boots for the first one, it is something I will do eventually.

I actually don't like much of cap look in first avenger and the avenger look seems terrible so far :(

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - Solid Snake and Naked Snake

Here's a Champion Spartacus almost done for Odell.
Made all the cleaning, assembly, decorations and paint.
Just need to assemble both swords and he will be good to go.

Some minor retouching to do though.

P1010927.jpg

P1010924.jpg

P1010926.jpg

P1010929.jpg

P1010934.jpg

P1010935.jpg

Awesome job Seb! Makes me miss mine so much! :(

Unreal Seb! :clap I will say this, aside from any fantastic painting skills, which you clearly have, your weathering and small detail is really the best i've ever seen. Bravo buddy :)

Agree Seb. Man, love the Sparatacus show. R.I.P. Hope it comes back. Awesome, accurate figure.

Sweet fancy fuxcking Moses, those Snakes are fan-fuxking-tastic!!!!

Brilliant work.

I can only hope HT gives us something as nice.

Sparty is frikkin badass!

U enjoy putting that together Seb?

Thanks guys and yes Wai that armour was fun to put together and paint.

Here's a John McClane just finished for 8th samurai!

Here's a quick pic

P1010960.jpg

Awesome work Seb!

____ me - that's really something! can't thank you enough, bro! :yess: truly an amazing figure :monkey2

That's a damn good Mcclane Seb.Eightsamurai will be a happy collector:clap

Love the punisher, the weathering makes that, love the damaged vest.

Back