[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

ok i know im late but where are these guys from ? and how you guys make them?

They are from Warhammer 40k. Dorgmal snow and i sculpted and used plasticard etc to make the armour and weapons etc practically from scratch, and elvis supplied us with the uber powerfist :peace

Last edited:

Wow, your paint apps on the Chaos Space Marine armor are amazing! Can’t wait to see what your chapter of the Space Marines looks like.

Crimsonbob and Dorgmal Snow, you guys did a great job on that armor, and the weapons.

I feel bad about posting pics of my stuff on Sebs thread but I guess we are all dollie lovers :)

Cbob and I started the project a while back and just keep refining it and changing bits till we get it to how we want it..... its been a long project and will not end for a while I hope :)

I have decided to do Ultra marines and have nearly finished my Veteran Sarg and have started my Capt... I am not a big Warhammer fan but I have loved the art work since I was a kid and drew marines and stuff for ages... but never played the game.

All the armour was scratch built or modelled over the top of base armour like the abs which started life as clone trooper part... The two helms were sculpted by Cbob as were the feet, shins, elbows. He also made the bolter, chainsword, grenades and some other great bits and pieces...
The original armour weighs a ton but I have slowly refined it more and more to keep the weight down.
The head is a sideshow clone but shrunk to half the size to make the armour nice and big looking. The hands are casts of ironman open hands and then warmed and re positioned the studs are casts of some laptop feet I had. The back pack is plasticard and the stabiliser was made from a tank wheel, ceramic door knob and some overflow pipe. The sight and muzzle on the bolter are made from plasticard to. The chest eagle is a brass etch plate and the ab tubes are gundam springs.... dont think I have missed any thing :)

there are plenty more pics on my site.... I really cant wait to see what some of the other guys do with the sets of armour... really exciting.

marine211.jpg

marine193.jpg

marine202.jpg

marine194.jpg

Only good things can come from Dorgs, Elvis and CBob working together :lecture

DOn't be sorry Mark, i think that's where the fun is all about.
Building things together and helping and inspiring each other.

The space marines project had to be one of the most creative project i have been working on.

BTW small update on my batman shelf.

Joker got new gloves and two-face his tommy gun

IMG_1796.jpg

Yeah that's the best joker about, the best Bats and 2 face :D gotta say i love the new gloves and 2 face's pose looks great.

The space marines project had to be one of the most creative project i have been working on.

IMG_1796.jpg

THAT is :horror:horror:horror

IMG_1796.jpg

Insane, Superb, Magnificent!!!! You sir are the MAN! :hi5:

IMG_1796.jpg

THAT is an Amazing Set right there E...WOW! Will you be working on Robin Soon? Love to see your take on him. You are the BAT customizing KING!
crown.gif

I told Seb his Alex inspired Joker gave me nightmares.... he just laughed...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

IMG_1796.jpg

i like the gloves from joker very much. gives a nice white touch and combines very well with his white face. that two-face is simply phenomenal. everything looks really really beautiful. your sculpt, the paint, the colors, the suit that you made out of two suits - just WOW!
and the gun gives him even a better look. i'm really amazed my friend :)

now it's even more harder to resist to start a comic-character-collection :D

Finished painting a Durden Rainman head, this time with some damages.

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

Finished my Ocelot finally

IMG_1817-1.jpg

IMG_1818-1.jpg

with Big Boss and his new Patriot gun
IMG_1821-1.jpg

IMG_1822-1.jpg

and updated Solid Snake
IMG_1825-1.jpg

IMG_1826-1.jpg