[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS OBI WAN•BIKER SCOUT•CHEWBACCA•HAN SOLO

After the big furry guy here's some WIP pics of my next big project.

THE SWAMP THING.

THe head was perfectly sculpted by my friend F-seb.

I added lots of plants and vegetation on the head and body and painted everything, it helps blend everything together.

P1080226_zpsd398d784.jpg

P1080235_zps8d021207.jpg

SOB :thud::thud::thud: Alan Moore's Swamp Thing run is one of my very favorite series of any kind. This is a ****ing masterpiece, Seb. :bow Perhaps my favorite piece that you've done.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•CAPTAIN AMERICA•MYTHOS DARTH VADER•SWAMP THING

You got to be kidding me already.

Hooooooly ****! Nice work on Swamp Thing. Always been a massive fan of his character. Captain America looks fantastic too.

Holy ****! This is possible!? Great work,i will have to scope through this thread to see what other projects you have done. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks a lot guys, hope to have some progress soon on the swamp thing but i'm waiting for more things to come for him still.

Swampy's looking pretty dope, Seb! That's one I've wanted to do for a while, but could never figure out the head. F_Seb did a fantastic job on th sculpt!

Thanks a lot guys, hope to have some progress soon on the swamp thing but i'm waiting for more things to come for him still.

Damn, Seb! I already have ideas of what you might do with this custom as I've been dreaming of this piece for some time now, so I really look forward to see where you take this Swamp Thing custom figure! What's cool about this is you get to play more with textures and colors and maybe a little bit of sculpting and less stress on clothing fabrication and accuracies and other accessories! I think it's a bit more liberating in many ways! :)

Had to show my latest batch of goodies from Seb. Great work as always.

Damn, Seb! I already have ideas of what you might do with this custom as I've been dreaming of this piece for some time now, so I really look forward to see where you take this Swamp Thing custom figure! What's cool about this is you get to play more with textures and colors and maybe a little bit of sculpting and less stress on clothing fabrication and accuracies and other accessories! I think it's a bit more liberating in many ways! :)

It's more liberating but in a way more difficult, mainly cause he hasno clothes at all. But it's true that it's more creative as you can go in any direction you want.

Had to show my latest batch of goodies from Seb. Great work as always.

Awesome, glad you like them my friend.

In the mean time some first pics of my next Luke. This time HOTH LUKE.

IMG_1260_zpsc3e3c848.jpg

IMG_1263_zpsab2454a0.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•CAPTAIN AMERICA•MYTHOS DARTH VADER•SWAMP THING•HOTH

Whoa!!! That Hoth Luke is so life-like! Well done, my friend! Well done.

Eric

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•CAPTAIN AMERICA•MYTHOS DARTH VADER•SWAMP THING•HOTH

Hoth Luke is awesome!!!

Hoth Luke looks excellent. I love what you did with the outfits. Looks like real frozen bits on the vest.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

elvis1976;5983899 In the mean time some first pics of my next Luke. This time HOTH LUKE. [IMG said:
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/elvis1976/NEW%20work/IMG_1260_zpsc3e3c848.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_1263_zpsab2454a0.jpg

Oh wow. You are still doing the best custom work!! Did you do anything to this Ht HS? Do I see you "purpled" his lips? So nice!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I'm going to stop looking here because I want everything! :lol

Amazing work, you've got to be very proud of them all! :clap

The adjustments you made to the Hasbro Hoth outfit are nothing short of astounding, Seb. :clap

THAT STARTED OUT BEING A HASBTO??!!!!! OMG

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back