[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•CHEWBACCA•CAPTAIN AMERICA•MYTHOS DARTH VADER•SWAMP THING

This Swamp Thing... I like it!

tumblr_m5fkjykyv51qbygev.gif

So you used some real plants or they are artificial? Coz real one will dry and crumble with time. You should use a lot of varnish to save them for a long time. But if they are artificial... well, this thing is pure gold!
Also, Predatorz-2010 body detected! :D

Your idea to build Mythos statues in 1/6 is pretty crazy. But nice. I like what you're getting as a result.

And your Chewbacca is AWESOME! Sideshow should be very ashamed of their crappy polystone PF.

This Swamp Thing... I like it!

tumblr_m5fkjykyv51qbygev.gif

So you used some real plants or they are artificial? Coz real one will dry and crumble with time. You should use a lot of varnish to save them for a long time. But if they are artificial... well, this thing is pure gold!
Also, Predatorz-2010 body detected! :D

Your idea to build Mythos statues in 1/6 is pretty crazy. But nice. I like what you're getting as a result.

And your Chewbacca is AWESOME! Sideshow should be very ashamed of their crappy polystone PF.

Good call on the pred body, it has the perfect build and had a nice texture to begin with.

For the plants I used lichen, those are specially made for train diorama or games battel ground scene. So it won't dry and will stay as is :wink1:

Thanks for the comment on the Mythos line. I love the statue but I don't collect them so building them in 1/6 was a natural thing to do for me.

Dude, you been hella busy...........and everything looks awesome as always. I always have a favorite set in my mind then you come along and unseat it............so I'll just say swampthing is my favorite.........this week........:lol

Oh my god...! I absolutely love that Swamp Thing..!!!!! Only Seb would do this before anyone else as I have wanted this tackled for years now..! Just beautiful work as always..!!! Wow!!!

Haha awesome work on the Swamp Thing my friend !!!
Can't wait to see more of it !!

:hi5:

Swamp thing is amazing and just about everything on this thread.

That CPT America is just :drool

Swamp things insane Seb - Useing the pred,s body is a great choice - caint wait to see this finished ;)

Swamp Thing is awesome! F_Seb is an incredible sculpter and i'm big fan of his work and that is superb. Love the idea of trying a Samp Thing custom just because the challenge in doing the body more than being a huge fan (although read and loved Alan Moore run) What you've done is just...perfect! :)

Thanks a lot guys, F-seb did an incredible job on that sculpt and that custom wouldn't be possible without that head.

Seb captain America looks amazing!
What body did you use?

Some beach! That Swamp Thing is a masterpiece! Once again you prove that anything is possible in 1/6 scale if handled by a master.

Swamp Thing is awesome! F_Seb is an incredible sculpter and i'm big fan of his work and that is superb. Love the idea of trying a Samp Thing custom just because the challenge in doing the body more than being a huge fan (although read and loved Alan Moore run) What you've done is just...perfect! :)

:goodpost::exactly:
I have a spare wolf pred body has a broken shoulder but now I have a use for it;)

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•MYTHOS OBI WAN•BIKER SCOUT•CHEWBACCA•HAN SOLO

After the big furry guy here's some WIP pics of my next big project.

THE SWAMP THING.

THe head was perfectly sculpted by my friend F-seb.

I added lots of plants and vegetation on the head and body and painted everything, it helps blend everything together.

P1080226_zpsd398d784.jpg

P1080235_zps8d021207.jpg

A small upgrade on my comic Captain America.
A friend Gustavo Ponce, made the leather harness and holster. He did a terrific job and it adds exactly what was missing.

P1080239_zps04ca6f29.jpg

Lastly some pics of my upcoming MYTHOS VADER.

I started with a medicom ROTS VADER.
Changed the body with a taller and bulkier one.
Retailored SS bodysuit and repainted medicom armour and head.

P1080244_zpse720dbbd.jpg

P1080250_zps0969d1f8.jpg

P1080246_zpsa4dcfbed.jpg

Hey Seb, that all new figures are absolutely amazing!!! You're really toy factory in one man!

That cap is gold Seb :rock

Does Gustavo take commissions ?

Swamp thing looks awesome just like captn.

Thanks guys, ordered more different of fake plants and moss and all kind of things. I want to go all out of the swamp thing.

Swamp Thing is Unbelievable! :clap

Back