[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•BIKER SCOUT•CHEWBACCA

Song theme: Elvis- Heart breaker
Hehe

Man, Seb... There's no words for Chewie. :monkey2 The one character that has never had a decent 1/6th release and you work your custom magic to make it look easy. I can't wait to see how the bandolier turns out! Brilliant stuff, Seb. I'm amazed at how much you manage to create. Do you sleep?:lol

A couple questions, is that all craft hair or did you use the Hasbro 12" fur suit? Also, the feet, are those from one of the hasbro realeases? If so, which one?

Man, Seb... There's no words for Chewie. :monkey2 The one character that has never had a decent 1/6th release and you work your custom magic to make it look easy. I can't wait to see how the bandolier turns out! Brilliant stuff, Seb. I'm amazed at how much you manage to create. Do you sleep?:lol

A couple questions, is that all craft hair or did you use the Hasbro 12" fur suit? Also, the feet, are those from one of the hasbro realeases? If so, which one?

Thanks my friend. Yes all the fur comes fro the hasbro chewie.

But to look less bulcky I didn't used the fur as a suit.
What i did is cut pieces of fur and glue them directly on the body so I was sure the fur was all thight on the body.

THe key thing after the fur was on the body is to style it as much as possible. I used hair gel and hairspray to give them that dirty and strainy look.

I also darkened some spots with diluted black acrylic.

And the feet also comes from this version. Still have to paint them though.

Thanks my friend. Yes all the fur comes fro the hasbro chewie.

But to look less bulcky I didn't used the fur as a suit.
What i did is cut pieces of fur and glue them directly on the body so I was sure the fur was all thight on the body.

THe key thing after the fur was on the body is to style it as much as possible. I used hair gel and hairspray to give them that dirty and strainy look.

I also darkened some spots with diluted black acrylic.

And the feet also comes from this version. Still have to paint them though.

I need to give it a shot. Thank you for the inspiration! :hi5:

Man I've been watching you pump these out and you just never slow down! Once you modified the body for Chewie, how tall is he now?

I know chewie is getting all the love, and understandably so, but that scout trooper is nucking futs!! :clap

Is there a regular Starkiller figure on the horizon with his training suit? With a Sam Witwer sculpt?

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•STARKILLER•MYTHOS OBI WAN•ANAKIN SKYWALKER•CHEWBACCA (update)

Insane.....how do you do it????

Darkened some areas on chewie's fur.

P1080074_zps4d18efd9.jpg

P1080075_zps568da0f4.jpg

P1080078_zpsbb85c782.jpg

Some progress on Starkiller

P1080080_zps13250505.jpg

P1080081_zps2b9bee82.jpg

P1080084_zps5219504b.jpg

and finished my Biker scout.
Hasbro armour.
SS stormtrooper shoulder bells reworked
Recasted Tomy Helmet
Custom made cloth stomach belt and codpiece.

P1080085_zpsa92892da.jpg

P1080086_zps1ef88b1e.jpg

Back