[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - PENGUIN - ARMORED BATMAN - DREDD

These are unbelievable. Probably the coolest Penguin and armored batman designs I have ever seen, personally. Which head are you thinking of going with for Batman?

I have two heads i'm working on, I will see wich one I like the most :wink1:

Did you ever think about chopping up a Gamorrean Guard body for Penguin?? Or would that be TOO fat?

The gamo body is too muc creature like, the legs and arms and way to short. I still wanted to have some kind of human proportions.

Penguin is just crazy good. And I like the armored batman concept. Only thing I would suggest on Dredd is giving him a bulkier body. Looks a little skinny.

Thanks man, I know what you mean for dredd but tbh I wanted to go with a skinnier approach.
He has been drawn in many ways and I wanted to go for a Brian Bolland style Dredd.

Wicked cool as always. Seeing your Armored Batman makes me wonder if the 89 Joker's gas mask would fit that HS.

:):) you read my mind because that is exactly what i will be using.

The best figure interpretation I have ever seen of Penguin. Truly inspired choice to use a Churchill sculpt. You never fail to impress with your eye for potential. You're an artist through and through, Seb. What you do can't be taught or learned, you just have it or you don't..

Thanks man, I know what you mean for dredd but tbh I wanted to go with a skinnier approach.
He has been drawn in many ways and I wanted to go for a Brian Bolland style Dredd.
:exactly: think that's why i'm loving this particular dredd. has that sinewy mean look to it. if anything, maybe he could even do with some wrinkles in the suit to make it look looser?

and someone inform a mod... king's account has been hacked... by someone who likes words!!! and being very articulated!!!!!

Some more pics.

ALmost finished the Ghostbusters set.
Just the elbow pads and they will be ready.

IMG_0324.jpg

Armored Batman still in progress

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

THE BATMEN

IMG_0325.jpg

THE ROGUES

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

Absolute mindblowing figures! Just waiting on your new Mr. Freeze

:exactly: think that's why i'm loving this particular dredd. has that sinewy mean look to it. if anything, maybe he could even do with some wrinkles in the suit to make it look looser?

and someone inform a mod... king's account has been hacked... by someone who likes words!!! and being very articulated!!!!!

Definetly, that's how I always think of Dredd. Lean and mean, great rendition of the comics version. Really great job.

Wow, the gas ask totally makes the armored Batman! And the GB figs are awesome!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmTK_eSOCN4[/ame]

:lol :lol

Love the Batmen and villians.........damn it! :banghead

Last edited:

:thud:
That head looks amazing... One of your best versions yet.

Thanks my man :wave

Haha so AWESOME!!! I knew it would look wicked, you are a true master brother.

haha great minds think alike brother.

Wow, the gas ask totally makes the armored Batman! And the GB figs are awesome!!!

I thought the same once i had the head done, it really gives him a creature look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmTK_eSOCN4

:lol :lol

Love the Batmen and villians.........damn it! :banghead

:lol:lol

All them rouges are mind blowing! Outstanding work my friend.

That armoured Batman is jawdropping Seb. Which headsculpt and gauntlets did you use in the end?

Insane job on the Batman figures !. The amount of detail and work that's gone into them all is obvious. Truly incredible work in here !. :clap

That armoured Batman is jawdropping Seb. Which headsculpt and gauntlets did you use in the end?

That looks to be the Hanouman head sculpt with the Moe AA gauntlets, if I'm not mistaken. :lecture

Armored Bats looks sick :rock

And your Rouges? :drool :drool :drool I totally call Two-face if you ever part with him :lol

Back