[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - PENGUIN - ARMORED BATMAN - DREDD

Dredd looks killer (you got those quick i only posted them tuesday) and so does your armoured bats :clap

Hey did i add those studs to the mean machine headsculpt or did you as i cant remember?

Dredd looks killer (you got those quick i only posted them tuesday) and so does your armoured bats :clap

Hey did i add those studs to the mean machine headsculpt or did you as i cant remember?

I did indeed added the stud to Mean Machine helmet :)

And thanks to all for the comments :1-1:

The penguin is top-notch. BTW, pm sent. Please check. Thanks

Wow that armor went perfect! Penguin is also incredible.

holy beejesus!!!!!! thats just frreakin awesome seb....wow what a penquin....and the batman....looks like he can really kick butt!!! wish i could say your best work, but i would just repeat myself again and again and again....:clap:clap

Penguin is Awesome Seb! You going to give him a top hat? I'm totally stealing the Churchhead head idea now :lol I saw that coat a month or two back on ebay but never saw it parted out, just in the full clothing set. I thought it would look great on Penguin, and it does :rock

To be honest though, I think the Arkham Joker coat looks better on your Joker than the HT one. It just doesn't mesh with the pants just right. Even though the Joker's pants are usually striped and the top isn't, they are still usually the same color of purple. Maybe if you can find some pants closer in color to the HT jacket it would work better?

And Armored Batman? :drool

Penguin is Awesome Seb! You going to give him a top hat? I'm totally stealing the Churchhead head idea now :lol I saw that coat a month or two back on ebay but never saw it parted out, just in the full clothing set. I thought it would look great on Penguin, and it does :rock

To be honest though, I think the Arkham Joker coat looks better on your Joker than the HT one. It just doesn't mesh with the pants just right. Even though the Joker's pants are usually striped and the top isn't, they are still usually the same color of purple. Maybe if you can find some pants closer in color to the HT jacket it would work better?

And Armored Batman? :drool

Yes he's gonna have the top hat, I just need to dremel it to fit the head :)

I know what you mean about Mr J but for some reason the pants appears to be adifferent colour on the pics.

In hands it's the same shade of purple as the vest but darker. :hi5:

I love that Penguin!!!! He is perfect in every way. Where'd the coat come from? It looks great on him. Nice vision.

I love that Penguin!!!! He is perfect in every way. Where'd the coat come from? It looks great on him. Nice vision.

I got that coat probably 2 years ago on somekind of Gang figure, don't remember the brand but it was made for him :yess:

I got that coat probably 2 years ago on somekind of Gang figure, don't remember the brand but it was made for him :yess:

Oh you got that one? There is a new one that just come out in a clothing set. In both black and white colors. But I haven't seen the sets parted out yet, just the full clothing sets so far.

Great updates... that Dredd is the best one yet. Great proportions and look.

And really digging your vision of the Penguin; he has almost a 1940's feel to him... could very well be the Churchill head :lol

Seb,

I cant stop staring at the pictures you took of my GB figures. Wow!
Can't wait to have them in hand and up on my Wall Display

:blissy:rock2

Anyways contrary to popular belief I have a life so I gotta get ready and walk done the hill to the local beach club.

Have a good weekend everyone

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - WHO YOU GONNA CALL!

P1030597.jpg

P1030607.jpg

These are unbelievable. Probably the coolest Penguin and armored batman designs I have ever seen, personally. Which head are you thinking of going with for Batman?

Did you ever think about chopping up a Gamorrean Guard body for Penguin?? Or would that be TOO fat?

Penguin is just crazy good. And I like the armored batman concept. Only thing I would suggest on Dredd is giving him a bulkier body. Looks a little skinny.

Wicked cool as always. Seeing your Armored Batman makes me wonder if the 89 Joker's gas mask would fit that HS.

Back