Elusive Zoe boots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got done drilling out and painting my third pair of Trevor boots and thinking of how great they look.
The rest of the crew is pretty easy But Zoe has high and distinctive boots. I wanted to see how much interest there would be for approaching one of the sculptors in the customs section to see about getting a pair done. Trev has done so much for us, I feel bad asking him to squeeze in another project, so if you're interested, add your name and if we can get a dozen or so maybe someone will be willing to try it.

I already asked Trev and he said if there is enough interest, it's a possibility. I NEED SOME!

I'm down, and I understand about wanting to give Trev a break if he wants it, but honestly I'd rather give Trevor my money than someone else.

I'm down, and I understand about wanting to give Trev a break if he wants it, but honestly I'd rather give Trevor my money than someone else.

Don't worry, Trev is up for it. I think there just needs to be enough people signed up. I'll email him and ask him how many would make it worth it for him. :D

There's 8 so far. I'm with ya on that Eric, I would rather pay Trevor than someone else as well.

I have emailed Trev. Since he's pacific, he'll get back to me when he's up. And I'll get back to you, or he'll post.

Double posting for good news! Trevor is on it. He said he would love to do them, and so he's going to. :D As soon as he gets a free weekend, he's on it.

awesomeness. i still need to get the mal boots too. maybe his next head sculpt I will ask for those as well.

Oh, i'm in for some Zoe boots for sure. I really need to pay more attention to these threads. :)

jon

Back