elektra white comiquette!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what??????

All organic unbleached undyed organic hemp or cotton. I don't like synthetic dyes. Plus, I always know what color I'll wear. I don't have to agonize over what color I'll feel like wearing in the afternoon. Sure, I might like red in the morning, but what about at 1 pm or 4 pm? This way, my clothing is a white canvas for my imagination.
Plus, I like to follow the Essene philosophy.

Last edited:
All organic unbleached undyed organic hemp or cotton. I don't like synthetic dyes. Plus, I always know what color I'll wear. I don't have to agonize over what color I'll feel like wearing in the afternoon. Sure, I might like red in the morning, but what about at 1 pm or 4 pm? This way, my clothing is a white canvas for my imagination.

Bet lifes a barrel of laughs.

Don't you want a little excitement in your life?

I like stimulation that is pleasant, and not that which gives me a rash. Seriously, though, I find greater peace of mind this way, and that puts me more at ease, more laid back, and sociable in public, and ironically, has made me even more successful with women. You would think that with such boring garb, I might be less appealing, but the opposite is the case.

Bet lifes a barrel of laughs.

I've never been a spontaneous or ebullient person, even as a child. I've always been like an adult, even in preschool. I'm not serious because I wear only white. I wear only white because I've always been a serious person. I can make witty jokes when I'm with people I know well, but I never goofed around at any point in my life, like doing childish stuff. I thought playing kickball in preschool was ridiculous, because I figured, once you were able to kick a ball and run, and you were certain of that, the thrill was over. One day the preschool teacher said that we were finger painting, and I looked over at the brushes and said I wanted to use a brush. She said, but we're finger painting. Then, in a voice loud enough to be heard by the other kids around me, but not exactly a yell, I looked her right in the eye, and I told her that finger painting was for babies! She just looked at me with a blank stare and walked away. I was unimpressed with her performance as a teacher, and as a human being actually. Actually at the time I was 4 years old.

I've never been a spontaneous or ebullient person, even as a child. I've always been like an adult, even in preschool. I'm not serious because I wear only white. I wear only white because I've always been a serious person. I can make witty jokes when I'm with people I know well, but I never goofed around at any point in my life, like doing childish stuff. I thought playing kickball in preschool was ridiculous, because I figured, once you were able to kick a ball and run, and you were certain of that, the thrill was over. One day the preschool teacher said that we were finger painting, and I looked over at the brushes and said I wanted to use a brush. She said, but we're finger painting. Then, in a voice loud enough to be heard by the other kids around me, but not exactly a yell, I looked her right in the eye, and I told her that finger painting was for babies! She just looked at me with a blank stare and walked away. I was unimpressed with her performance as a teacher, and as a human being actually. Actually at the time I was 4 years old.

:rotfl

Remember anything back when you were a fetus!?.......I kid!:D

Seriously, I like white too. In fact, I wear white most of the time. It's a clean colour and a good base when you're dressing down. I try very hard not to get wet, though!:naughty

Remember anything back when you were a fetus!?.......I kid!:D

Seriously, I like white too. In fact, I wear white most of the time. It's a clean colour and a good base when you're dressing down. I try very hard not to get wet, though!:naughty

No, but I remember breastfeeding when I was a year old....:)

Do you have any pics ???

dollar-toliet-paper.jpg

:confused::confused: for some reason this doesn't surprise me.:monkey3

When someone states in a thread like this one that they are scalping an item for double retail, then it is appropriate for someone else to state in the same thread that they don't like scalping.

What you are saying is that anti-scalping talk should be confined to just this one "huge thread" you mention, but the scalpers have free reign to promote and gloat about their scalping all over the place. Why? If they can promote scalping in other threads those who don't like scalping can condone it in other threads.

Or maybe a "huge thread" can be started for those who are proud of their "quick pre-order clicking" and their "multiple accounts for breaking the rule of one per customer" and their subsequent scalping and then they can mention their scalping and their pride in scalping only in that one thread.

I agree, that's an excellent point. Free speech works both ways, can't have your cake and eat it too. Want to advertise, deal with the consequences of chastisement.

I did read somewhere it wasn't legit to sell preorders not sure if that's true though.

Back