Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I couldn't take the crazy eyes. I just finished the repaint... better?

EyeRepaint.jpg

nice work..
you sit there 14hrs and paint eyes.. for 2.00 an hr. and then ill ask how do you feel.

I code for 14 hours a day and guess what...I test my code and my code works.

So asshats in china should be QAing every friggin piece. No excuse.

A little bitter after my She-hulk.

Thats more then i can say for the Developers that work here :lol

wanna come work with me, the Devs here are DOG F#$%ers!!!

Well considering i'm incharge of IT and i'll set you up with a sweet VPN tunnel, things will be great :D

:rotfl:rotfl

im in front of a computer 14 hrs a day also. that sucks about the she hulk. I initially got out of the line because my MJ eyes were so bad.

Well my white Elektra didn't convert, but I did take them up on their offer for the Red EX - now I'll have 3 of them - 2nd one is sitting at the post office waiting for me tonight.

So that means that I'll be doing the black and white conversion of Ms. Elektra! Woohoo!

This way, I'll have the Katana's and the Sai's as Red, White and Black! I just realized something the other night - those are our team jersey colour's for the Canadian Olympic Hockey Team! I'll have the hockey team variant sitting in my display case eventually - LOL!

Hopefully I can get started soon on converting these one's, but my back hasn't been cooperating with me since my surgery - hard to sit for any length of time. It'll come in time anyways.

Now that I have my 3 EX Elektra's, I'm stoked to get them done!

Cheers, Carl

Well my white Elektra didn't convert, but I did take them up on their offer for the Red EX - now I'll have 3 of them - 2nd one is sitting at the post office waiting for me tonight.

So that means that I'll be doing the black and white conversion of Ms. Elektra! Woohoo!

This way, I'll have the Katana's and the Sai's as Red, White and Black! I just realized something the other night - those are our team jersey colour's for the Canadian Olympic Hockey Team! I'll have the hockey team variant sitting in my display case eventually - LOL!

Hopefully I can get started soon on converting these one's, but my back hasn't been cooperating with me since my surgery - hard to sit for any length of time. It'll come in time anyways.

Now that I have my 3 EX Elektra's, I'm stoked to get them done!

Cheers, Carl

nice man fantastic, grats and I posted on your other thread.

Back