Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also sense that people are looking differently at the faces. When you look at the full on pic, look full on and concentrate on her right eye. If the left does not look right to you when you do that then it's off. Do the same with a real life person. Automatically, when you look directly into the iris of one eye, the other will fall into place in your set view.

Your brain is very smart and fill in the missing optical data (in this case where the other eye is supposed to be) when you look at one eye from a very large amount of experience.

Another thing you can do is cover up the left eye and just look at the right then uncover it and see how you feel.

Finally got mine:

GroupLadies.jpg

When I look at my Elektra up close in person, she has nothing wrong with her eyes at all so I have no problem with mine. Mary Jane on the other hand was a whole different story.

I don't mean offense to anyone, but every pic I've seen has a crappy left eye paint job. Which really bugs me and my chances of being happy with a replacement. I wish I saved my reward points, because I'd be returning her if I could. Damn it sideshow, why are non-lazy eyes such a problem?

I don't mean offense to anyone, but every pic I've seen has a crappy left eye paint job. Which really bugs me and my chances of being happy with a replacement. I wish I saved my reward points, because I'd be returning her if I could. Damn it sideshow, why are non-lazy eyes such a problem?

Don't give up yet, your replacement may be better.

i just double checked my elektra and the eyes appear to be pointing in the same direction, though on close examination they aren't of the same quality of the ones on ssc website.
i'm happy with mine though.:banana:banana:banana

can't wait for white to arrive.:monkey5:monkey5

i just double checked my elektra and the eyes appear to be pointing in the same direction, though on close examination they aren't of the same quality of the ones on ssc website.

nice, same direction is good :) grats. can't wait for white pics from you, from the pics so far she looks really good.

Congrat bro quad! I'm same as you, waiting for white to arrive, hopefully the eyes are just as good as yours. :D

Back