Elder's custom Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I just look thru all the Transfomers repaints u did.
Great detailing on all of them!
How the hell did u manage to keep your hand steady for those small tiny details???

Would love to see more!

Wow, I just look thru all the Transfomers repaints u did.
Great detailing on all of them!
How the hell did u manage to keep your hand steady for those small tiny details???

Would love to see more!
Practice I guess bro. I will be doing more, well, I still got more to do, just been real hectic with bios and stuff. Thanks a lot man. i still wanna see your repaints.

Last year I staarted to collect Transformers. I noticed that hasbro had done a horrid job at painting them so i decided to try my hand at repainting them I used Jin Saotome's work as insperation to tart also. Now, I;ve custom painted every Transformer I own, and some of my friends'. I'm not going to post any of my customs from last year, because I think they are pretty bad. The types of paint I use are acrylics, and acrylics only. I've found that Testor's Model Master Acryl, and Tamiya acrylics are the best acrylics to use, and are cheap. I recently just finished up a custom painted Megatron, and Protoform Thundercracker.
Megatron
x5e0it.jpg

x5sccn.jpg

2w6ezq0.jpg

Thundercrcker
121afec.jpg

I don't limit myself to only Transformers, but that's what I do mainly. I also do predator bio helmets, and other weaponry of the Predators'.

Damn nice work here. I just noticed this thread. They look awesome bro.:D

Sorry, been swamped all freaking weekend with these damn bios man. WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?:lol

Your ios go out tomorrow. For sure, they all packed up too.

Here's Ironhide. His body is almost finished. I have to put some copper details on his body, but other than that he's done. I still need to put the cannons back on, but I'm still painting them. Hope you like it.
23vcoee.jpg

2nuotc5.jpg

2d7x2bn.jpg

15obgbl.jpg

nice work, i'm not really fan of transformers, but i like these piece, look sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

looks great Elder!!! sorry i haven't responded, i'm away from home for the weekend and won't get back till next tuesday. i'll let you know then about the stuff you sent.

N

Just lettting everybody(By that I mean Neehar) that I am still working. Ever since i don't know, my dad came home from Florida I haven't been doing any work. That is because my workshop is in his bedroom(the basement) and I really don't like doing work down there when he is there. All he does is stare at me, and make me soo nervous that I make mistakes, but every chance I get, I will go down there and paint. I have gotten both Legs on your Ratchet done Neehar, sorry no pics at the moment, kinda late.

These repaints are gonna be great for displaying in thei robot mode.

Again, i cannot say how sorry I am about the turn around time. I am working on time managment, infact, I've even been visiting a school teacher, he is great at time management to help me work out a "work schedule".

Please just bare with me.:D

Seth

Thanks for the update Seth. Not a problem at all bro. I know i'm in good hands, and all the pics you have shown so far have been outstanding. Enjoy your dad and don't push yourself too hard.

Back