Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting raped again by a mage, I decided that frost is my biggest enemy. I've been able t track down some frost resist items. Hopefully, that does the trick. Frost magic is KILLING me over here. A melee fighters worst enemy.

I'm playing a thief/assassin character so I'm really flimsy (level 15)...encountered my first
Spoiler Spoiler:
and had to pop like 20 potions. Lydia kept dying from me somehow dealing the last blow and I had to reload previous saves...I do really like that they can die though, more realistic.

I agree! Yeah, to me Batman Arkham City was great. But now that Skyrim is out and I'm playing it, and LOVING it....it gets my vote for Game Of The Year! I hope it wins like Oblivion did after it came out. :)

I'm playing a thief/assassin character so I'm really flimsy (level 15)...encountered my first
Spoiler Spoiler:
and had to pop like 20 potions. Lydia kept dying from me somehow dealing the last blow and I had to reload previous saves...I do really like that they can die though, more realistic.

Yeah, I don't bring followers to fight dragons for that reason. Tonight Lydia ran into my last swing after killing Red Eagle. She died. Had to reload.

I ran into a dragon + priest combo on my first character and ended up playing ring around the rosie around a large pillar waiting for my health to come back with the priest.

Last edited:
The frost resist made all the difference. I'm able to beast those d@mn mages now. Ugh. I don't need this game to be even more addictive.

RIP Lydia.
You served me well but you just shouldn't have tried to fight a dragon.

based on the guide there are quite a long list of followers, so don't develop too much affection for Lydia! But yah, I would never go through with a playthrough where she dies (unless its scripted, not saying it is, or will, not that I know).

My Lydia is a Bad-ass. There's no way I'm letting her die. I'm at Level 18.
This is what i have her equipped with:

Steel Plate Armor
Armor 67 Weight 38 Value 625
Steel Plate Helmet
Armor 32 Weight 6 Value 300
Steel Plate Boots
Armor 24 Weight 9 Value 125
Steel Plate Gauntlets
Armor 24 Weight 6 Value 125
Necklace of Resist Fire-15%

And her favorite weapon is the Steel Battle Axe of Torpor
Damage 31 Weight 21 Value 383
18 points of Stamina damage.

Also uses a Imperial Bow and the Sky-forge Steel Sword.

100_5329.jpg

100_5328.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is a simple thing and I'm just overlooking it but where do i go to get a gem appraised? I talked to the guy in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun and he said he lost a gem. I found an unusual gem but I can't give it back to him before I get it appraised.

WTH? I exited Fellkeep the second time and there was a dragon over the ruins, so I beat him down with firebolt and he bailed out of the fight! I could not catch up to him, has that happened to anyone? Kind of funny but I needed his soul! :panic:

I tried to kill a mammoth, then a second mammoth and giant came over and _____slapped me.

Last edited:
Wtf kind of resolution is that?? Got 3 computer screens linked together?

Google or youtube eyefinity or nvidia surround, just a bit of warning though, once u go eyefinity, u likely wont go back to single screen gaming..

Yea using triple dell u2711 playing skyrim... :yess:

I know this is a simple thing and I'm just overlooking it but where do i go to get a gem appraised? I talked to the guy in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun and he said he lost a gem. I found an unusual gem but I can't give it back to him before I get it appraised.

I will give you a hint. You need to research the thieves guild a little more. There is a city on the bottom right hand side of the map that you can look into.

Latest posts

Back