Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a look at the base.. with all the available angles on top of their one hi-res image I could find.

I like the front a lot! and the back is decent, not minding the 'bone' coloring, but still unsure about the Alien sides

W48zZwp.jpg

The Predators in P2 have a history of collecting trophies from various creatures so I don't have any issue with the Alien on the base.

It 's true, but I think it would be better to put the human skeletons as the film goes on the hunt right of these, however, the base is very beautiful, we hope for a good color even in parts of the series!

The Predators in P2 have a history of collecting trophies from various creatures so I don't have any issue with the Alien on the base.

Yeah, there is even a Xeno skull in the movie, it was a subtle nod before a time that AVP was a thing, a time when it was just a wonderful thought (anybody remember that time?) A small Murial like on the back of the Alien LSBs could have been nice. But the Alien heads sticking out don't do it for me, less is more sometimes and they are hardly subtle. I'd just rather the universes were kept some what separate. We're probably all going to have Alien LSBs right next to these anyway so the midgets on the base add very little. Still, won't put me off buying it ;)

Back