ELDER PREDATOR is here...I LOVE IT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Elder Predator has arrived and I really really LOVE it!!! The detail, the paint, and pose is simply SUPERB!!! I really like how the elder Predator's face looks aggressive, and I also like how the body armor and laser canon has a weathered out look. This Predator statue is PHENOMENAL. Whoever said the feet was oversized needs to take a chill pill...the feet looks GOOD damnit! And the pose is awesome too. I am very happy with my purchased, thank you very much SIDESHOW!

Check out the pictures. Hey COLLECTORCOL, if you don't have this statue...get it! It's simply BADASS! I need another shelf. I wish I owned the Wayne Maynor or Tony Stark's beach mansion. POWERBALL LOTTO, make me a winner. I command you!

Yes, I guess you can say it's slippers unless there's a specialy name for them. Regardless, the feet looks good...NOT oversized. This is definitely a BADASS statue and I am really happy with it. The dreadlocks, face, body armor, and everything...AWESOME DETAIL. I love it, money well spent, good times.

Sorry to disagree but I think the paintjob s*cks and those are the feet of a dinosaur. If it had the prototype joe dunaway paintjob, the statue would kick *** because it has a nice sculpt... just my opinion :wave but glad you are happy with it

No problem at all servant38...it's all good. Yeah, I really like the statue. The sculpt and the detail are amazing. The feet is NOT even an issue for me. It just shows that the Elder Predator has a badass feet hehe. Yeah, I like it...good buy for me.

Congrats mate he looks very nice but those plates of meat put me off a little unless they just photograph like that.

Looks very good.
I’ll go for the neca 1/4 scale amd repaint it.
Like the poseand sculpt on yours.
Feet are a bit big but not the first thing your looking at.
Nive pic on the wall jessica alba?

Thanks Sparkstron73. Yeah, feet isn't the first thing I am looking at and looking at the feet, NOT a big deal for me. I can see how people would say it's a bit oversized but to me, it adds to the BADASS look of the Elder Predator. Yes, the pose and the sculpt is great...beats the hell out of the oversized feet issue. The Elder Predator is a very good statue, I highly recommend it for Predator fans.

Hi Mike M,

Yes, this is a great statue. Like I said on my previous post, the detail, sculpt, and even the paint job on the statue are amazing. I'm sure you know that some people have an issue with the feet(oversized), and the paint but to me...everything looks good. The minor oversized feet actually adds to the BADASS looks of the elder Predator to me. As for the paint...everything is good. I recommend this Predator statue, AWESOME!

Hey SS, looks sweet :clap and thanks for the shout out :hi5:

Avoided the 1:5 after the Classic turned out pretty bad, probably a good thing coz would if needed them all if it turned out nice :lol Was only last night debating getting the Wolf from a fellow boardie :dunno

You need to add this to your Pred LSB 'Show Your Shelves' thread mate :wink1:

Anyways... Congrats!

Last edited:
Thanks Collectorcol. I am sure you know that some people has issues with the Elder Predator's feet. To me, it looks fine. I actually looked at it about 10-times and everything looks good...no issues for me. Some people say the paint looks dry, meh...paint looks good to me too. The pose is great and the detail is AWESOME! I recommend the Elder Predator Collectorcol. Get it...I DARE YOU hahaha.

Great Great Score and Pic's on Elder Predator my Friend SS, Really Dig the Classic Pose from the movie, Excellent Post

Back