ELDER Predator vs. WOLF Predator.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi dArk02806,

I purchased and now have the Elder Predator and I love it, it's a great statue. I posted another thread about it, showing pics of the statue, and I am really happy with it. The detail, pose, and even paint job is all amazing. Some people have issues with the Elder Predator statue such as his feet and pose but to me...everything looks fine.

I've also heard good news about both the Bad Blood and Wolf Predator statue. I am leaning towards the Predator statue next. Looking at statue reviews and video reviews, the statue looks great. You got a great Predator collection there, thank you very much for the feedback.

Hi dArk02806,

I purchased and now have the Elder Predator and I love it, it's a great statue. I posted another thread about it, showing pics of the statue, and I am really happy with it. The detail, pose, and even paint job is all amazing. Some people have issues with the Elder Predator statue such as his feet and pose but to me...everything looks fine.

I've also heard good news about both the Bad Blood and Wolf Predator statue. I am leaning towards the Predator statue next. Looking at statue reviews and video reviews, the statue looks great. You got a great Predator collection there, thank you very much for the feedback.

No problem my friend and thank you. I have no issues with any of the predator statues. They are all great. If I where you I would hold out for an exclusive predator 1 statue because you get the unmasked head.which looks really cool. So you should definitely go for and Ex oppose to the regular. My p1 statue has a busted leg unfortunately:monkey2

Back