Elder Predator 2 Repaint by Joe Dunaway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangbang

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys I don't know if you all remember but 7 months back I told you guys I was having my HT elder predator 2 paint by the man, Joe Dunaway. Well for all of you who are interested here is the result.

Tell me what you think, I personally Love it!!

hte1.jpg

hte2.jpg

hte3-1.jpg

hte3.jpg

hte4.jpg

hte5.jpg

hte6.jpg

hte7.jpg

hte8.jpg

Holy ****! I put that repaint up there right next to FML's Elder repaint he did a couple years back! That is freakin' bad ass!!! :)

That is amazing! Joe D is awesome. Did the commission take long? And how much did it cost you? Man I want my Elder to look like that too.

yea this is awsome, i would like my predator painted by him. around how much does it cost?

Hey guys it took me a while to get it because Joe was extremely busy but he will be able to answer to that question him and concerning the price mine was around 300 but depends on what you want. But I am glad you guys like it

thanks

The repaint is definitely top notch! Truly beautiful! I like the skin pattern very much!

Whoa, it actually happened! Ace paint-up, and it feels like his eyes are penetrating my soul... creepiness.

Amazing paint job! Makes the elder looks even better, didn't think that was possible! Wish I had an extra $300 laying around for a custom paint job on mine :)

Back