Elder predator 2 question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawnhead78

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know I have not posted on this board much,(mostly lurk) but i have a question that maybe you can give me some input on. I have a Elder pred 2 that I am thinking about selling. I have added a couple of hoses,and some quills to his brow. How bad is this going to hurt his selling price. Other than the above mentioned he is in great condition,and I have the box.

i don't think it'll hurt the selling price at all. ofcourse, if it is unopened, it will sell for more, but i'm sure you'll get a pretty penny for it... especially if you have improved it with the quills.

Oh you've ruined it now. You're best bet is to send it to me, so I can dispose of the offending item. :D

i don't think it'll hurt the selling price at all. ofcourse, if it is unopened, it will sell for more, but i'm sure you'll get a pretty penny for it... especially if you have improved it with the quills.

Yeah I think the quills turned out well. I didn't over do it, and the hose is connecting the chest to the shoulder like the orginal pred.

Back