El-Vi-Riachi' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El-Vi-Riachi

Super Freak
Reaction score
New collector here only started around middle of last year and I am now officially hooked.

Was encouraged to show off my collection. Not very big atm, lots on pre-order :)

When most of them do arrive they will have to go into storage until I can complete decorating my study in my new house, tho the wife wants the main bedroom done first so I will have to wait :lol

20130106_191924_zps5c2f5421.jpg

20130106_191935_zps2066ab69.jpg

20130106_191944_zps7e4068fe.jpg

20130106_191950_zps9abc4944.jpg

20130106_191958_zps203d7cb6.jpg

20130106_192019_zpsdc66071a.jpg

20130106_192027_zps3ee11845.jpg

20130106_192034_zps7f036c5d.jpg

Some great figures you have there! I love the mk VI battle damage. Have you got Avengers Thor pre-ordered? Odin looks a little lonely :)

Thor and Loki on pre-order, Odin was a Christmas present I had him in mind when I pre-ordered Loki and Thor, have to have the whole family :)

I have all the Avengers line on pre-order think the only one I am not too fussed about in the Avengers line is Coulson which I have held back getting. I know i'll get some backlash for that, but on the bright side, one extra in the market that would go to a more deserving home. :)

I am seriously gonna run out of room, Waiting the rest of the Avengers minus Coulson, DKR Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Batpod, Iron Monger, Joker 2.0, T-800 and no doubt I'll get hooked into the Iron Man 3 line if I take a shine to the armour. But I am saying to myself after that, no more...... :gah:

I might be tempted for a Jim Gordon if they release a trench coat version or Barbossa from POTC , but for the moment the most recent Hot Toys reveals have not had me too excited, thank god.

Thor and Loki on pre-order, Odin was a Christmas present I had him in mind when I pre-ordered Loki and Thor, have to have the whole family :)

I have all the Avengers line on pre-order think the only one I am not too fussed about in the Avengers line is Coulson which I have held back getting. I know i'll get some backlash for that, but on the bright side, one extra in the market that would go to a more deserving home. :)

I am seriously gonna run out of room, Waiting the rest of the Avengers minus Coulson, DKR Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Batpod, Iron Monger, Joker 2.0, T-800 and no doubt I'll get hooked into the Iron Man 3 line if I take a shine to the armour. But I am saying to myself after that, no more...... :gah:

I might be tempted for a Jim Gordon if they release a trench coat version or Barbossa from POTC , but for the moment the most recent Hot Toys reveals have not had me too excited, thank god.

Yeah, it's a telling sign of addiction if you feel an overwhelming sense of relief when a HT reveal doesn't see you reaching for your wallet!

Well this is an interesting problem to have, Blade arrived today and now jsut got an e-mail that both Hawkeye and t-800 are on the way! :gah: :)

Back